Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

I got tons of glitter Gollum?s today. Sometimes multiples from one rock outcropping.

Once again, I have collected 3 times, from the Troll Camp and have gotten Dried Brush only 1 time! WHY???

Farm Supplier
    I got a troll from the troll camp! No brush, of course. I was expecting that. But a troll, too?! Really S8. I put up with the unusually high incidence of dire boars, but now trolls? Argh.

Fashion Designer
    Only need two more Dried Brush and with 4 days, with the randomness of the Troll Camp I am hopeful.
    I am disappointed that prizes like the crab, birthday goat and now the bat are not a given, and are very rare.
    Its not fair, if we meet the criteria we should get the prize.
    I myself play from the minute I wake, throughout the day and last thing I do before I go to bed.
    Probably like a lot of others.
    I have been playing from the beginning too (had to start all over one time when switched device and s8 could not retrieve profile after I put in a ticket).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Only need two more Dried Brush and with 4 days, with the randomness of the Troll Camp I am hopeful.
    I am disappointed that prizes like the crab, birthday goat and now the bat are not a given, and are very rare.
    I agree. If you get all the chests you should be guaranteed to get the prize.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    If you haven?t crafted a Baby Glimmer Golem yet you?ll get golems to collect Golem Milk.
    Once you craft one the golems stop spawning. :
    Thank you thank you for posting this. My baby kingdom has been spawning armies of glimmer golems in events and couldn't see goal to rid them. I had a goal Ivy's nursery craft a baby fangbeast and thought I needed to do them in order as told (even though I had enough golem milk). I could swear I didnt have goal for baby golem but since your post I found it lol. I'm now collecting fertiliser to craft golem,as I've been using it all on mitts goal. Hopefully will get rid of those golems before next event. Next is to get rid of the armies of dire boars arggg.
    Thanks again☆

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'd either concentrate on birch trees or make the energy sacrifice and plant tomatoes and corn. I parked a monster when chopping rocks. It wasn't worth the other monsters to me.
    Oh...I tried that and wheat too. Nothing there. I did spawn a fangbeast this morning though. So that was a small kind of accomplishment I suppose. Except it just wasn’t a skunkupine.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I would look and be sure just how much energy you are using to fight fangbeasts or boars. I found that after fighting the fangbeasts or boars , I just normally used a total of 2 or 3 energy after my battle. You would have to compare that with how many energy you used planting crops and then getting a skunk to spawn. I suppose results will vary.

I never spawned the golems from the rocks. I hope you get to the skunkupines.
    It isn’t even about the energy though. If I can’t spawn a skunkupine then I just can’t level up. Since Friday I have successfully managed to spawn every other creature except a skunkupine. I think I have had one skunkupine spawn since Friday. One. How do they expect us to complete the darn thing this way? I usually park a bat while chopping rocks but of course that doesn’t accomplish anything since I only now need skunkupines. #frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You might have another goal from your goalbook open and not finished if you're spawning glimmer golems.. they should not be spawning normally in this event. Dire Boars are present and takes about 3 energy to fight with the energy returns, but no Golems.
    i haven’t crafted the baby glimmer golem as yet so I guess this is why I keep getting golems.

Rhino Keeper
    Not long before I upgrade the egg to lvl 6 still no batty though 😞 looks like I?m gonna miss out on another cute walker

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I can't wait to park a monster somewhere. I can't now, because I still need skunks for stuffing, but I don't want to see boars, glimmer golems, fang beasts or trolls for a loooooong time after this is over. Sometimes I get 3 glimmer golems, 1 boar and a skunk from one rock outcropping.

No baby crafted yet, because I needed every fertilizer for Sister, sister, which I finished just yesterday. I reached 450 points in both kingdoms which means I'll be able to buy both the knight and the tradesman. So even if I won't be able to upgrade the egg to sleeping dragon, I have reached the goals I set for myself.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am disappointed that prizes like (...) the bat are not a given, and are very rare.
    I myself play from the minute I wake, throughout the day and last thing I do before I go to bed.
    Probably like a lot of others.
    I have been playing from the beginning too (had to start all over one time when switched device and s8 could not retrieve profile after I put in a ticket).
    Too bad we can't gift prizes. I got the Batty Bat early and would gladly gift him to someone who actually wants him. I have no walkers out in my kingdom and don't need him.