Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Executive Chef
    Happy trooper here. Finished this morning and earlier in the week I got Batty, who will probably be sent to rest in the cave soon.

Plus better yet, I got enough trade tickets and expansions permits from special animals that I finished Sabina this morning! Feeling majorly good.

And finally I bought the Tradesman recently and will likely upgrade to Level 5 today. So Trifecta? Hat trick? Triple play?

While I?m curious to see what the dragon looks like if I manage to finish (still updating but have a whole dragon section and fictional similar animals behind (ie the wyvern but not a kit), S8 simply does not hear us regarding random drops. Why is it fair two players putting the same effort in, one gets skunkupines galore, gets batty, and brushes say at least every other.

Then a player like me if lucky a brush a day, 50-100 energy for a skunkupine and no batty despite not missing a chest. Still a few days so I?ll keep my hopes up. Finished kabobs the other day, 1 more buddy (thank goodness for all my Ali?s to tap and tap until I get skunkupines), and 3 more nesting materials (all waiting on brush)

Also not sure if I will make final prize. Was so low for so long I have 523/760. With a 1hr timer maybe if I set a timer on loop. But I?m sick and sleeping a lot so have to decide which is more important. I check in every time I remember 24hrs around the clock so maybe I?ll make it with increase in value

Good luck to others who are working on finishing up. As much as I dislike giving the nugget I?m running 1 adventure a day as well hoping for an extra brush, sometimes two. In fairness all the rock chopping I am getting them all back.

Just curious if others are around where I am, ahead or behind. Will help give an idea
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    thank you to all of you who helped me figure out how to post a pic. And thank you to Dqueenie for the understanding chuckles. It really is easy once you figure it out . I want to add that now that I am finished, I have gotten a brush with every single click on the troll camp-what is that all about? It is so weird how random all this is. Some are not getting skunkupines and I got them every time I hit on a rock. I would hit a few times, then get a skunkupine, hit a few more times and get a dire boar and so on and so on. I really feel for those who are not getting the skunkupines they need! So far no batty for me-I would like to get one just because I like to get everything an event offers, but I guess I will not be too upset if I do not get him. I am looking forward to seeing what the end prize for the community event actually looks like-it looks kind of cool. Thank you to all who are in this forum-it makes the game so much easier.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Just curious if others are around where I am, ahead or behind. Will help give an idea
    Behind, because I quit, due to wanting to have fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Once again, I have collected 3 times, from the Troll Camp and have gotten Dried Brush only 1 time! WHY???
    The Troll Camp resets every six hours and drops a Dried Brush once every two collections. This means that you should collect from it four times a day in order to get two Dried Brushes a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Behind, because I quit, due to wanting to have fun again.
    I quit too. As as soon as the drop rate died right off in day 2 or 3, I bailed. I am heartily sick of being in team "Very Low Drop Rate".
    I always start the event hopeful, but these days I can tell almost from the start if the drop rate is going to be woeful/non existant for me
    Very very rarely do I manage to finish an event. And even more rarely do I finish without buying a booster pack.

SW - when you do your poll, can you please add the option "Did not complete due to drop rate"

I have 2 more nesting materials to make and I honestly don?t think I will be able to finish
    Last edited by KaywinnetteLee1; 09-30-18 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    So...my troll camp has dropped a brush EVERY collection since I've completed the event.

Unbelievable. 1. Are you kidding me.
    2. Shouldn't the brushes have stopped dropping since I no longer have the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    ^ My feelings exactly, haha. I'm a player who doesn't want extras in my Inventory, so I haven't even been collecting from Troll Camp for a chance of getting Troll Token drops when I finished the event early.

-

For those who don't finish or don't plan on finishing, don't feel too bad. I didn't feel the excitement that usually comes with completing an event because I essentially used a lot of Energy to build a 2x2 Dragon. Unless you really like the look of Sleeping Dragon, it just feels like a downgraded Dragon. From this event, I appreciate the Crowns and maybe the Troll Camp the most.

Good luck to those of you still working on it! Hope you all get the items you need.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Farm Supplier
    Checking in.... I had a string of good luck. The birthday party goat actually dropped a trade ticket, I earned an expansion permit from watching a video (I was shocked), and I got a brush from going on an adventure (the only one from 6 tries). Also, it seems like once I needed only three brushes to finish level 6, they started dropping more frequently from the troll camp (ie more than once every day and a half). The last nesting material is cooking....when I didn’t expect to finish leveling up the egg. Also earned Wilhelm while still at level 5.

I’m truly appreciative that S8 seems to have fixed the sending and receiving for keys. I’ve NEVER had sending and receiving of requests work so well. If i sent 20 to known active players, I usually got 10-12 back. The return rate is much improved this time. And not requiring 20 keys a day has certainly helped make game play more enjoyable.