Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Executive Chef
    I decided to use the birch trees and some crops for skunks. Currently I need 10 more stick bundles and 8 more skunks.

Once I completed level 5 (only getting enough materials for each level, never working ahead Incase I decided to stop), I got enough of the "easier materials" (chicken mushrooms sticks cloth) for 5 of each item. I am now concentrating on the burning embers until I have 160 (enough for 8 of each nesting material).

Since I have a gold mine that keeps my nuggets around 45, I am doing the adventures when I have 5 goggles. Once I have all the embers (37 to go) and return from the last adventure, I will then concentrate on getting materials for 8 and keep trying for skunks (through crops).

Brushes are my bottleneck, but I'm trying to ignore that until they are all I'm waiting on (of course collecting from the camp as often as possible)

Rhino Keeper
    My troll camp spawned a troll; managing 1 brush/day, so will fall short at this rate.

I must say, as a long term player, I do not like the random drop element which has crept into the game. I know this game is free but the idea was that you could finish events if you work at it and take time. The concept of the gems was a way to get to your goals faster. I have no problem with this at all - the game needs funding. But the issue I have is that the increased use of random drops now means that if you are unlucky, you may not be able to finish an event despite your best efforts. If you want to finish, you need to spend gems. In my opinion, this is not within the initial spirit of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    The dragon cave, or what is called, is no tin my inventory or in my kingdom... I never got that prize... and now I have 450 points.. but no cave... very weird

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    The dragon cave, or what is called, is no tin my inventory or in my kingdom... I never got that prize... and now I have 450 points.. but no cave... very weird
    check under "Building" in the inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone finished upgrading the egg to lvl 6? Is there anything special?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just guilded egg drops as normal and the look of it changes to the Sleeping Dragon. No other drops as yet - I guess they come after event concludes. The splash screen of drops shows quite a few items. Shibuya has them listed in the pictures post below mine on page 1. I'll update inventory info more tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    check under "Building" in the inventory.
    Had to close and open again, and there it was! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having issues with requesting keys from neighbors today? I sent requests to all my neighbors as I always do. Today it closed the box when I pressed Send (or whatever the word is), but I didn't get the screen that it actually sent them. Didn't think much of it as I was busy. Went back later and realized I hadn't even received my 3 for the first goal. Tried sending just 1. That worked so I tried them all again. Same thing...no acknowledgment that they'd been sent. Tried another test of all A names. That worked. So then I did B-L, submitted, and finally the rest of the alphabet. Usually I have no trouble doing it all at once. This time I ended up requesting from each person 3 times before the system finally sent all requests.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

If you're looking for Skunks, I'm having pretty good luck with the Larkspur Shrub (one of the new plants in the Finding Sabina quest). Spawned 3 in about 15 collections.