Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Are you level 6 already?
    No, I'm still level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    Well, that was unexpected: I got a golden Troll Token from the Troll Camp.
    Hello Nene. Ok then I am not going mad - I was sure I got one too this morning but I did not want to post just in case I was wrong. So that is a nice bonus!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    Well, that was unexpected: I got a golden Troll Token from the Troll Camp.
    Looks like the 3x3 camp stays out then. Hopefully the tokens will drop after the event too.

Shibuya, the tokens are dropping from the troll camp which provides bursh (brush) not the egg. There are no levels for the camp.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello peeps ....what’s the 3prize is it a deco or something else anyone got there yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !

For the past 3 collections my troll camp has dropped nothing. I just put it into storage and took it out and did a force quit on my IPad. I thought that the brush was a more frequent drop, apparently not. Just wanted to report it as others are experiencing similar difficulties.

My thanks to our super Mods and the great CS community for your posts and advice.

Happy Autumn Equinox to All!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    Just wanted to say how much fun I?m having with this event. I just used all my energy for practically nothing: the troll camp spawned a troll but withheld a brush, 1 poultry from 7 chickens, 0 cloth from my sawmills, 0 bats from 4 farmhouses, and a boar from my rock formation.
    Luv your wit!

Farm Supplier
    Would someone please post a picture of the troll camp?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    Would someone please post a picture of the troll camp?
    It's on page 1... along with goals and inventory info.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I've been trying out my low level kingdom and boy is it tough. No extra energy source. Rocks are producing trolls and golems one after the other 3,4,5 times in a row so 40 energy gets me nowhere.
    Also rocks and trees are sucking my money and I have to use energy to collect more money....
    and I thought my big kingdoms are tough....which they are with low drops and lotsa chop chop choppin. Like some others I'm more than bored. As said many times by many people playing games should be enjoyable. ..a go to place from real life. I'm finding I'm often angrily pushing through these events to get them done rather than enjoying the journey. Have stopped spending money on events awhile ago because of rediculous requirements and prizes/drops not worth money. Maybe nearing time to quit.... or just plod along and keep redecorating lol.
    I don't post my dislikes often nowadays as it's same old same old, and others often post how I feel but I should post to add voice.

New Resident
    So, this is my first time posting, but I just had to say something about the drop rate for the dried brush. I have needed just one to finish everything to upgrade the egg to level 3. I've collected 3 times from the troll camp with no drop of dried brush. So that's 18 hours total since the last one dropped. I ended up buying one with gems, but I won't be doing that again. I read in one of the earlier posts that it's a 33% drop rate, so at this rate, how am I supposed to be able to get 17 more in 11 days. Or is it just another tactic to get people to spend gems. So frustrated.

Just want to add for people trying to spawn skunkupines, I've had better luck with wheat than anything else. Unfortunately I don't need wheat (maxxed out), so am trying to use as much flour as I can because the drop rates seem to be better if it's not maxxed.