Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Just wanted to say how much fun I’m having with this event. I just used all my energy for practically nothing: the troll camp spawned a troll but withheld a brush, 1 poultry from 7 chickens, 0 cloth from my sawmills, 0 bats from 4 farmhouses, and a boar from my rock formation.

Rhino Keeper
    Just accidentally spend 6 gems speeding up this dragon egg thanks gem trap

Rhino Keeper
    About to give up on this event...dried brush is simply not dropping from my troll camp, and I can’t see the logic in parting with any more of my rare gold nuggets for a chance at getting brush from the adventure—no success on my first 3 attempts (still trying in vain to restock nuggets after wasting 30 on the armored lion). I’m hard-pressed to get 3 collections of the camp in a day...with no guaranteed drop of brush I just don’t see the point. And don’t get me started on the chests...
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Not using any gold nuggets either. I don't want to set myself up for a disappointment.
    I'm not getting gold from all the rock chopping and I believe I've mined it all out of the so called sources. Got 2 nuggets from the Mountain of the Wilds and now it's a bust.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have any suggestion for a good source for spawning Skunkupine? My best choice now is chopping trees, but sometimes it spawn Fang Beast as well.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Anyone have any suggestion for a good source for spawning Skunkupine? My best choice now is chopping trees, but sometimes it spawn Fang Beast as well.
    Elvenite Slab
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    This event is rubbish, right? Poor drops from the saw mill and the troll thing, tedious chopping, poor return rate on neighbour key requests and all for a walker...?

Am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    This event is rubbish, right? Poor drops from the saw mill and the troll thing, tedious chopping, poor return rate on neighbour key requests and all for a walker...?

Am I missing something?
    Was wondering the same thing. What’s the point of tending a dragon egg if there’s no dragon to get??

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. What’s the point of tending a dragon egg if there’s no dragon to get??
    Am I missing something? For some reason I thought in all those pop ups I did see we were getting a dragon and it looked like the drops would be similar to the orange dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Am I missing something? For some reason I thought in all those pop ups I did see we were getting a dragon and it looked like the drops would be similar to the orange dragons.
    That?s what I thought, too