Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    ??? Fried Egg L4 ??? (Need Real Name)

it's Molten Egg Lv. 4

Executive Chef
    I got Batty. Now all I need is 8 brushes in 8 days and 11 hours.
    If this all depends on random drops I call unfair.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    ??? Fried Egg L4 ??? (Need Real Name)

it's Molten Egg Lv. 4
    Had to come up with a name. I will update the list tomorrow when I am done with the event, 1 more brush to go!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I wish we could upvote posts that really capture our sentiments! I want to thank and encourage some people whose posts really resonated. Instead, I'm posting quotes and my long-winded opinions. And +1s. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    ... my drop rate for the troll camp decreased. It may be random, so I tend to hang in and see if I get some back-to-back collections by putting it in storage and taking it out, along with forced quit. I use that strategy a lot when the drops on anything seem to stop. Good luck.
    +1 some items definitely behave better after being punished like toddlers with a time out, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    ... The problem with quitting is that most events do give you something that will be worthwhile somewhere down the road and you might miss a great event if you quit. .... Several things that I have gotten in the past seemed meaningless for a while but then all of a sudden I get a good drop from it and it all seem worthwhile again. ... always sorry I for what I missed while I was gone.
    +1 When I have to "sit out" an event for whatever reasons, I regret not getting The Thing. And the Guard Dog drops were a total surprise to me - I thought they were just deco, and instead they supply *everything* for the low adventures: feasts, swords, armor, plus extra food ingredients and other stuff at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    ... Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the team behind making the neighbor requests a more manageable amount.
    +1 I was so pleased to see that 20 aren't required and that we don't have to wonder if our neighbors aren't responding. It didn't foster the sense of friendship that ulis an important part of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    When we said we are fed up of Ivy?s hut collection we meant bcoz of 12 hr collection time and so many of them required that it was so difficult to keep up. Not that we want drops to go lower and keep collecting nothing which is even more frustrating .
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    That's our punishment for hating Ivy's collections.
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Just wanna repeat: that I like Ivy as a source, gives me a place to compare if Im on time with an event.
    :-D We should remind everyone the next time Ivy is the bottleneck. She drives me crazy too - but random drops are worse. But without bottlenecks, events could be finished in 1-3 days and we'd all be bored and disgusted, lol. Bottlenecks create some stress, wondering if we will make it on time. And gems can reduce that stress - Storm8 employees need to eat, so I can't complain. Gems are always time vs. money. People who work all day have the option to catch up, and bless them, they deserve it. Those of us who are on restricted budgets and need to play for free, well, we put in the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    is there a limit of how MANY crowns we can have? (sorry I can't find it in the Citizen thread and I can't post there because its a closed thread)
    Last I checked there are two near-identical Citizen threads, one closed and one open. The idea was to let people keep posting for the newest citizen: at that time, the Tradesman. They probably need a cross-reference link. I would find it better if the Discussion topic did not include the Guides, as it causes confusion.

Rhino Keeper
    I am not at all happy with those Troll Camp drops. Waiting for 6 hours and then getting only coins and earth wisp is bad, but if that happens 3 or 4 times in a row while I need dried brushes is somehow mean. It would be acceptable if it would drop golden (or any) troll tokens every time. Anyway, I don’t really care about another walking-around character, and it is not possible to upgrade the Troll Camp to get better drops or shorter time between collections. So boring.

Ok I have collected from the troll camp 8 times - anyone care to guess how many brushes I got? 0 none nada zilch etc frakking ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KaywinnetteLee1 View Post
    Ok I have collected from the troll camp 8 times - anyone care to guess how many brushes I got? 0 none nada zilch etc frakking ridiculous!
    Why would the company expect people to pay gems to speed up the building if we aren't getting drops?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Why would the company expect people to pay gems to speed up the building if we aren't getting drops?
    Good one. Because many people are stupid enough to spend gems on a "chance of drops".

I'll get my egg to level 4, maybe 5, but I think level 6 is out of the question. So I'll take what I can get (crowns and hopefully Batty the bat, which is extremely cute).

AAARGH gemtrap...lost 8 gems speeding up the magic forge...totally useless.
    Last edited by Andro45; 09-25-18 at 02:36 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    So I hatched the dragon and it’s still asleep. LOL
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Nightclub Owner
    Honestly not sure if I'm going to make it to the finish on this event and that's something I haven't experienced in quite a while. I'm not a fan. Seems my trolls took offense to something and decided to ignore my visits the last few days. It took me 7 collections from the Troll Camp before it finally dropped a Dried Brush which is uncalled for. Thank goodness for the supplemental adventures but as those aren't guaranteed to drop brush either, it's slim pickings in my realm. When it comes to limited time events, they really need to adjust these drop rates because I have no idea how they expect everyone to even come close to finishing if this is what we have to look forward to for the next 8 days.