Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

After September 2018 update, my home design won't open. Hope a fix is on the way soon. I've only seen 1 thread regarding this issue from yesterday. Hope admin is working on this.
    Last edited by jokersgal; 10-01-18 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Clarification needed.

Game won't open!!!

I have a problem with Home Design Story.......
    Done an update on Moday 1st October and since then my game won't open!!!!!! Have contacted Storm8 and they been VERY unhelpful. Is this just me me! All my other games are fine 😡😡😡

Having the same problem with Home Design! The last reply was that they haven't heard any news yet! Just wondering if it's being looked into? A reply would be much appreciated..it's already been over a week! Please help! ☹️��

Hi! I'm not able to open Home Design either since the update. I did manage to launch a ticket because any other Storm8 game opens on my iPad. The response from Storm8 hasn't been overly helpful. Fingers crossed that we get some news on this. I've had the Home Design game on my iPad forever. I'd really hate to lose touch with some great daily players. If anyone from my neighbor list sees this post, I'm waldworldtour. I'm not ignoring you or the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by haley2707 View Post
    I have a problem with Home Design Story.......
    Done an update on Moday 1st October and since then my game won't open!!!!!! Have contacted Storm8 and they been VERY unhelpful. Is this just me me! All my other games are fine 
    Merging your thread with the current thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I did install the update and am not having issues. Please try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this helps.
    After you reinstall, please restart your device.

If you are still having issues, please let me know the specific device you play on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have uninstalled, reinstalled & made sure iPad 2nd gen was up to date. It doesn't work. Nothing I try works.��

I've also uninstalled and then reinstalled..it's still not opening! It's going on 2 weeks now..how long does it take to fix the
    problem? Getting frustrated..please help!

My device is iPad 4th generation..hope it helps! ��

I've also got the same problem. September 25th HDS update running fine on my wife's iPad Mini 4 running iOS 11.4.1, but on my beloved iPad Mini 2 where the max iOS is 9.3.5, HDS will no longer start up. So sad Tried all suggestions in this thread.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast