Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

There is a new update available at the App Store now. It seems to have fixed my problem. Good luck.

Hi everyone. We have released a new version of Home Design Story that fixes this issue (version 1.1.0).

I'm having the exact same problem..I did an update on Home Design and now it won't open.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine isn’t opening either. Plz help
    Activist

Can anyone tell me if there will be another update for Home Design? The last update made my H.D. Crash and won't open! Please help!

I am having the same issue. Home Design Story won't load. I play on a 3rd generation iPad. I don't want to lose everything I've worked hours on. I am more hopeful that they will fix it after seeing others are having this issue. Please add to thread if you're having this problem. Maybe someone will feel sorry for us.

I don't see update at App Store. When I clicked on old game it brought me to the loading screen and would not open. Does this mean I've already updated and that is my problem?

Host(ess)
    any idea when the game will be updated? it has been over a week now. thank you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast