Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

Hi! After 6mth & whatever the latest bug fix update, I redownloaded Home Design & can play again. I know a lot of players are still unable to play though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can stay active on this game with my trusty old iPad 2nd gen. ��

I have iPhone 8plus and on all storm 8 games, the goals for downloading and playing other games liked home design, never ever update. It's annoying, on top of the two different fonts superimposed with each other like OH DARN is in a fancy font over a regular type font

Well it was fun while it lasted. I updated my game hoping to fix the bugs & now it won't open again!! Anyone else having this issue after the November, 2019 update?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jokersgal View Post
    Well it was fun while it lasted. I updated my game hoping to fix the bugs & now it won't open again!! Anyone else having this issue after the November, 2019 update?
    We updated a few games for iOS 13 support and it seems to have caused some games to require iOS 11 or higher to play.

I'm still reaching out to find out if this can be changed. However, if you have a device that can support iOS 11+, please update or if you need help transferring the game to that device you can self-transfer or contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by gary0474 View Post
    any update on when this issue will be fixed?
    I?m having a similar problem..after my iPad update last week, my playing screen is stuck in the portrait position. When I visit a neighbor and come back to my home screen it will rotate, but only after I visit a neighbor. All my other Storm8 games are working perfectly. It?s got to be the game. I?ve been in contact with the forum for a week now. I?m sure you can find those strings.
    I hope this gets fixed soon.
    Also, completely unrelated..when I use an apostrophe in a word it turns to a question mark when I send it. I usually go in and edit, but this time I?m going to leave it there.
    TY
    Margaritaville

I also included a screenshot..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0002_Margaritaville.PNG 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	53803  

Home Design Story Update Issue

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We updated a few games for iOS 13 support and it seems to have caused some games to require iOS 11 or higher to play.

I'm still reaching out to find out if this can be changed. However, if you have a device that can support iOS 11+, please update or if you need help transferring the game to that device you can self-transfer or contact support.
    After the Nov 2019 update I can no longer open Home Design Story. Please use the same fix you did the last time users without iOS11. That fix helped us to play again. Thanks.

An update has been done and cannot access HOME DESIGN STORY. This happened about this time last year and it took 6 months for me to get back into the game. Am hoping it won't take you that long this time. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Same for me!! An update had been done today and I have no longer access to the home design game!
    Sorry it is for home design makeover...
    Last edited by manusing; 11-19-19 at 02:07 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567