Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

I put my Home button to the left and it's still crashing.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by singergirla View Post
    I put my Home button to the left and it's still crashing.
    Thank you for confirming that it's not this issue. Unfortunately, since it's not a familiar issue we can't speculate on when this will be identified and fixed. We have not been able to reproduce this on similar devices and OSs above iOS9.

I believe this issue is due to September's last update..tell them to look into that update and figure out what the support team did in that update that made our Home Design app not want to open up? Something went wrong in that update and now several of us players can't open up our Home Design! Can you tell me what was September's update for? What were the issues on why this update was for?

Mine crashes with home button on left . . . and right. Please answer my questions above.

I transferred my Home Design onto another device..it's working fine now! Although I believe it could have been fixed through our support system, they just didn't look further into the issue and left us hanging! If anyone is still having problems with they're Home Design the best thing to do is transfer to another device it is so worth it! Good luck to you!

Make sure your device is up to date then transfer!

Unfortunately I don't have another device to transfer. If anyone comes across my home design, please comment on my wall for me. I miss my neighbours & the game. Maybe down the road I will be able to buy a newer device to transfer to. I'm sad this game isn't offered on Google Play for androids.�� My home design name is waldworldtour. I can be found on Bakery Story & Fashion Design Story under the same name.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, just checking in. The team is still investigating the issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi. Are others like myself still having no luck with home design? Last feedback is from November, 2018.

After the update last September,I couldn?t login to home design story with 2 devices with ios 9.3.5 (ipad 2 and ipod 5 touch) BUT after home designs bug fixes/performance improvements on 1 February i can login again on both 9.3.5 devices😃🎉🎉 i can play home design story again

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast