Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

Anyone had any luck getting back into their home design yet? I haven't. �� As for help through Storm8, they haven't been able to help me as of today's date.

New Resident
    Still not able to get in my Home Design! Missing the game and my nbrs! Hope they didn't forget about us?

Hi. Yes my device is up to date.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jokersgal View Post
    Hi. Yes my device is up to date.
    The issue is using iOS 9. I'll share this with the development team, but I'm not sure if a 3+ year old OS is still supported. If possible, please update to iOS 10 or higher. If your device isn't able to do that, I'll share that with our team as well.

My iOS is updated to 10.3.3 please help it's already been over 2 weeks..this is singergirla, thank you!

I have a sad feeling my Home Design game will be a loss. My trusty but older iPad is currently updated to iOS9. Unfortunately, this game isn't offered on Android or I would've transferred to my phone.

If any of my neighbors see this, I am waldworldtour (ID Tmom21). Miss you all. Catch me on Bakery Story under the same name. I have this game on my android phone.
    Last edited by jokersgal; 10-09-18 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Additional information

Have you at least figured out if this issue is impacting a small or large percentage of Home Design Story game players?

I updated the game and it will not open. I restarted my device and it did not help. I have been playing this game for years and this sucks that I cannot even tell my neighbors goodbye. My device is updated so that is not the issue. My Home is Lynda's home so if my neighbors see this, I'm trying to return.

Any updates as far as if there will be a fix or not?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast