Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: iOS 12 Update Issues

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm sorry, I currently don't have an update. If you have another device you'd prefer to use if you're using a device that cannot update its operating system, support can help you transfer.

I don't want my Home Design on another device!! I want my app fixed!! It's not my fault my app don't work, my Home Design was fine up until I did September's update! I need my Home Design fixed now! I've invested too much time and money just to lose it!!! Please help!!

Please be more specific about why some of us are having this problem that started at the same time? My question above was about what percentage of users are having this issue? My system is old, but others say their system updated. I have not added Design Story Make-Over because of this problem and the lack of answers is not making me trust Storm 8. I don't want to buy a new device if all my other apps are working fine. I have tried adding new apps from other companies and they are working on my device. Can you put us back to the system before September, 2018 where we could operate? I long ago passed level 100 and have a lot of time invested! I thought my "storage" would be there forever. I seriously miss playing this game. I know you have more information you can give us about this problem. Knowing what happened will let us make better decisions about our next step. It will also help us feel like you care that we have been stopped cold on one of your games.

I'm having the same issue after updating the game.

I updated the game and now I can't open it. I deleted and reinstalled and it did not change. My iPad is updated to 10.3.? I tried restarting my iPad and that didn't help either.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by teamoakenshield View Post
    I updated the game and now I can't open it. I deleted and reinstalled and it did not change. My iPad is updated to 10.3.? I tried restarting my iPad and that didn't help either.
    I will pass over that you are above 10 and still having issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by teamoakenshield View Post
    When you open the game, is your home button on the left or the right? Can you open the game with the home button on the left?

My home button is on the right!

Since I got no response to my questions above I went to the App Store to see if others were adding bad reviews there. Yes, there were many!! One caught my attention. They said they updated their phone's operating system to 12 and their game is having the same issue. As asked above, please let us know what is causing the problem and now, how can we fix it? Obviously updating our system is not the only issue.

Quote Originally Posted by singergirla View Post
    My home button is on the right!
    Please open the game with the home button turned to the left. Let me know if you still crash after doing this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast