Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glimmer Gates - Missing Leaderboard Points

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We have not made any changes to the Leaderboard feature or how it works and the Leaderboard is functioning as intended.
    No, it is not functioning how it was intended. That is what we are trying to tell you. If you intended for a bunch of long term players to be *****ed out of their points than I'd say those are dishonest intentions. This is a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten_Kaboom View Post
    No, it is not functioning how it was intended. That is what we are trying to tell you. If you intended for a bunch of long term players to be *****ed out of their points than I'd say those are dishonest intentions. This is a bug.
    I HAVE NEVER had the side goals complete before the leaderboard started.

You have *****ed us out of our points. Please take a second look and fix your bug!!

I've played this game since the beginning. That's years ago. Never have I seen it so poorly executed. There's a screwup that needs correcting. If not now then for the next one.

Fashion Designer
    We have not made any changes to the Leaderboard feature or how it works and the Leaderboard is functioning as intended.
    This is the equivalent of telling all these people, "You didn't see what you think you saw. You are clearly mentally deficient. You are the problem, and we have no intention of addressing your concerns."

The Leaderboard is NOT functioning the way it has in the past. We received popups saying we had been awarded points. Those points were not awarded to us, even though we have completed the goals that reward the points.

In the past, these goals rewards that were completed before the Leaderboard have always been awarded. This time they were not. SOMETHING changed. The fact that you don't know what changed is not the problem. The fact that you refuse to listen to loyal players telling you SOMETHING IS BROKEN and asking you to please fix it is ... obnoxious. You will lose players over this kind of treatment.

The people who participate on and contribute to this board do so because they love the game. They play it regularly and know it intimately. You can't just wave a hand and say everything's okay and expect them to just cave. Most of these people pay real money to enjoy this game. I'm having a hard time staying polite in my efforts to advocate for them, and for the rest of us who just want to not be lied to (by popups in the game) or dismissed by staff.

I will say again, when you rarely talk to us at all, and then talk to us like we're stupid when you DO deign to respond, it's REALLY insulting.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    I am absolutely astounded by the two posts from S8, and I 1,000% agree with this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I will say again, when you rarely talk to us at all, and then talk to us like we're stupid when you DO deign to respond, it's REALLY insulting.
    I was lucky enough to get all the points it said I would get, but for those who were unfortunate enough to open their game to soon, the two responses from S8 are worse than throwing salt on a wound.

Fashion Designer
    To receive credit for the Leaderboard, you have to be matched into a group first. Actions completed before being matched into a group will not be eligible for Leaderboard Points.
    Immediately upon logging in I received popups for side goal rewards, because the milestones are old animals I already placed, I COULD NOT go around the popups to open leaderboard as they continued to count off one after the other... they should not BEGIN to be rewarded until the leaderboard icon is tapped so we are in the game and actually START the leaderboard. This was out of our control completely. Dismissing us does not change the fact that due to how the game loaded people didn't acrue the points awarded. Side goals for leaderboard are intended to go TOWARDS leaderboard, having them ck off before leaderboard starts is game issue and how it was programmed, not ours.

Rhino Keeper
    I was fortunate that i did not have the issue with the missing points that so many players had. However, I do feel the need to give my input about the disgraceful customer service from S8. When SO MANY players are telling you there is a problem, then there IS A PROBLEM. To say that nothing is wrong and brushing off the issue is not the way a good company handles things. I don't know what is going on at S8 with regards to staffing at the moment but I have seen way too many errors lately in several of the games I play from S8. There really needs to be a greater level of quality control and accountability from S8.
    To all the players affected by this bug, I sympathize with ur situation and hope that S8 steps up and finds some way to make things right.

Fashion Designer
    I realized last night that hatching the animal again and feeding it won't work, because the goals have already registered as completed. To me, it seems like the solution would be to simply reset everyone's goals. This happens randomly once in a while anyway - I have several duplicate animals in storage that were awarded a second time because of this. Then the next time we open the game, the goals will reward again, and everyone will get their points.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    I even forced closed the game when I realized what happened. The goals and leaderboard were not released at the same time, and it was not merely an issue of allowing us to be assigned into a group. There was a larger delay in time than just a couple minutes between the goals and leaderboard.

S8 - take a step back. You think so many people would be posting if this was normal? Do the right thing.

So you give me ( us) at least 1000 leaderboard points and then they are not receive them? Somethings not right! It needs fixed! And we should receive the points that was given to us at the beginning of the event! It's kid of like you giving me a pay check thats not worth anything! And you think this is ok?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast