Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

I really don?t like the new collectibles way of building ovens. It takes days to build ovens and even the last 5 day goal was ridiculously long. First time I actually didn?t complete the goal as I ran out of time. Besides that I have been having issues with my game for some time. Every time I open the game and it decides it wants to open something else (messages, daily money, etc) I get the little window that says processing and the game freezes up. I have to close the game and reopen it. It happens almost every time I go into it. It?s ridiculous!! Also ridiculous to start a new goal the same day one ended, not giving people a chance to take a breather!!

But thanks for posting all of the steps to this goal.....there?s a lot but at least we know what they are!

Rhino Keeper
    I cant quit this game because im already addicted even if the goals become harder to do. I Even bring my tablet at work and when no ones looking i cook cook cook my fingers are too fast to get caught I even hide my tablet on bunch of paperworks so nobody can see im happy to play this game

Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    I cant quit this game because im already addicted even if the goals become harder to do. I Even bring my tablet at work and when no ones looking i cook cook cook my fingers are too fast to get caught I even hide my tablet on bunch of paperworks so nobody can see im happy to play this game
    OMG I LOVE YOU I'm exactly the same

Executive Chef
    Why is the Bowling Arcade looks so tiny?

Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Can they at least make collectibles drop from the side goal recipes too? That would be helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by natalienat518 View Post
    OMG I LOVE YOU I'm exactly the same
    Thanks lol

Fashion Designer
    The problem is it being hard and tedious... we all love playing the game but dont want to have to feel stressed to finish goals on time. They could simply make it like RS where side goals drop parts and it would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I like the new format. The old way had become so routine and boring I could do it in my sleep. The new way makes me think and plan ahead.

Everyone has 'real life' to deal with. Regardless of your age, stage in life or level of happiness and satisfaction it's mostly the same routine every day. It has to be or chaos will move in and run amuck LOL

So isn't that why we play these games? A little excitement? A little fun? Something different from 'real life'? Be adventurous! Throw caution to the wind! Take a chance and try something different! If you succeed then great! If you don't no big deal.

At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun with a cartoon game. Right?

Host(ess)
    Omg I love the side goal prize!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddy30103 View Post
    I like the new format. The old way had become so routine and boring I could do it in my sleep. The new way makes me think and plan ahead.

Everyone has 'real life' to deal with. Regardless of your age, stage in life or level of happiness and satisfaction it's mostly the same routine every day. It has to be or chaos will move in and run amuck LOL

So isn't that why we play these games? A little excitement? A little fun? Something different from 'real life'? Be adventurous! Throw caution to the wind! Take a chance and try something different! If you succeed then great! If you don't no big deal.

At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun with a cartoon game. Right?
    I agree. If games were not challenging, then what would be the point in having these apps? If I just wanted a boring game, I would download jigsaw puzzles.

The only place I have seen people complaining about the new goal format is here on the forums. None of my 60 neighbors seem to be upset. Most of them are playing these new goals and I receive a bunch of requests all day.

I understand that it can be frustrating to play for some, especially if they have grown attached. But if it were me, I would either quit or play just to decorate and move stuff around every season. But that?s just me.

But I mean, everyone has a right to voice their opinion, positive or negative.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I really appreciate that they are making us cook just 2 recipes through the whole side goal. I only have to use up 2 counters which frees up more space than with previous side goals.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast