Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's hilarious! It's doubly funny to me that I've already finished the goal where we buy the Arcade and I didn't even notice, lol -- how oblivious am I to the goals when I don't notice something that off-scale???
    I think it's a GameBoy... :-P

Fashion Designer

Spoiler: show

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-27 14_22_53.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	47634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180927_143958.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	353.3 KB 
ID:	47635  
    ғαвυℓσυs

1000% agree with the sizes of the bowling decor. i am so let down. Ugh ugh

Executive Chef
    I think next goal I’m skipping it. The prize isn’t great and there’s too many parts involve. The recipes here are always expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually like that the prizes are small. I don’t like bulky ones that take up too much space in my bakery.

Farm Supplier
    These aren?t small! They are miniature and puny! They have the footprint of a regular decoration but are just plain puny! They don?t take up less space. They just look puny! I tried to post a picture of a regular decoration up next to this puny decoration but I couldn?t get it to post! Again, these decorations aren?t, small they are miniature and puny and look ridiculous on the floor of my restaurant!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    These aren?t small! They are miniature and puny! They have the footprint of a regular decoration but are just plain puny! They don?t take up less space. They just look puny! I tried to post a picture of a regular decoration up next to this puny decoration but I couldn?t get it to post! Again, these decorations aren?t, small they are miniature and puny and look ridiculous on the floor of my restaurant!
    Agreed. I don't mind getting decos that have a smaller footprint but the scale is just way off. It's meant to be an arcade game and the market photo led me to believe it would be similar in shape and size to the Donut Arcade but it is way tinier. I don't own the Donut Arcade (sad face) so I put it next to a standard sized character 'Helpful Loretta', a standard sized dog 'Spooky Puppy', and the only other 1x1 game-type deco I could think of in my inventory, the "Love Game."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001207.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	47638
    When lined up, it's obvious that the scaling is wrong, the new Bowling Arcade seems to be at half scale of the standard items in our bakeries. This item will be relegated to my inventory until this is adjusted. I might've considered placing it when I do a carnival/fun fair theme but it would look ridiculous with my other items so it's a hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperrash99 View Post
    I am almost at the final part of this goal, wrapping up my 7/10 splits. Have to say this go around went a lot smoother than the last goal - when all these changes were first introduced. I hate to say it, but I don't mind the new structure.

-They removed the requirement of asking for parts from the get go.
    -they provide 2 free ovens.
    -I like that i don't have to depend on my neighbors for parts as much. And I have just been cooking items from the first oven to keep getting collectible parts. I don't understand why people would start a recipe and cancel just to get parts, I don't play 24/7 and have not have to do that yet. I also have not spent gems to complete the goal.
    -I actually have 40+ of each of the 4 parts in storage and have been able to build 3 of each ovens.
    -I like that the recipe times are longer towards the end, that way i can cook while at work with minimum interruptions.

I guess it depends on everyone what level they want to play, obviously if you are checking your game every 36 hours, i do not think you will be finishing the goals within a reasonable amount of time.
    I agree with you 100%. I finished this goal earlier this evening. I didn?t use gems or dumped any food. I like the new format. It?s actually a challenge and that?s more fun for me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    could a mod please ask if parts from side goal recipes will be in BS too?
    Update:

They are unable to share if parts will drop from future side goal recipes since Storm8 does not speculate.

However they did confirm that should it be available in the future, players would be notified in-game via announcement or hint/quest text.

(This applies to Restaurant Story.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLuna View Post
    When you only have one recipe you put back the oven in stock...get it out and start recipe again...keep repeating this till second recipe then you can switch between recipes
    OMG, thank you!! I never thought to do this.
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast