Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

I’m so glad someone has a detailed goal steps up! Lol. As for the side goals, i don’t have this decor so totally doing it. Not sure how I feel about bowling being fall related but oh well more recipes to master
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to do the main goal, but decided to get sleep, go to work, and take care of my kids instead This new format is way to time consuming for me.
    I miss the Bakery Story of a few years ago so much! Honestly I would much rather have Bakery Story be a paid app and go back to the old format. I would rather pay a few bucks up front to purchase an app then being pressured to by gems all the time. I used to do this game to relax, but the goals are not fun. Is it possible to complete these goals in 15 days? Sure it is but just because it is technically possible doesn’t mean it’s fun. It seriously feels like Storm8 actually wants people to be unhappy.

Dissapointed we're not getting collectibles from cooking side dishes, and like it's been said already, weird that lately the prizes have nothing to do with the goal or the theme of the goal with the time of year...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is my first time with starting a goal thread but I think I've got a solid plan for it. Fingers crossed and constructive feedback welcomed.
    Thank you very much for starting the thread AND including all that info in. It is very very much appreciated. It's been a while since we have VanaCatu's successor to carry on her legacy hahaha

Regarding the goal, WHY can't they drop collectible parts for the side goal recipes just like in RS?? If they did that, the goal wouldn't be so stressful, and it actually adds to the fun. It's like the RS team and the BS team are two different groups of people competing on who can give the players the most stress. *rolls eyes*
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Fashion Designer
    Why can't you just make parts drop from side goal recipes? This is going to be another nearly impossible set of goals ;(

Rhino Keeper
    Darn... I so wanted to skip this goal as I don?t care for the bowling theme at all but that side goal is amazing... ugh! I wish it wasn?t so much work to get to the second appliance now... I wouldn?t even mind paying 24 gems for it since I have so many but I can?t resist a freebie especially with holiday decor coming up!

will be doing side goal, not sure yet about main goal. I do not like having to get 70 parts for the 2nd oven, neither do my neighbors. about 1/2 of my neighbors will not do this type of goal. I have noticed when I do community visits, most people have posted not doing current goal. This main goal is such a major disappointment!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babublik View Post
    Darn... I so wanted to skip this goal as I don?t care for the bowling theme at all but that side goal is amazing... ugh! I wish it wasn?t so much work to get to the second appliance now... I wouldn?t even mind paying 24 gems for it since I have so many but I can?t resist a freebie especially with holiday decor coming up!
    You don't need to get to the second appliance to start the side goal with this new format(:

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I was going to do the main goal, but decided to get sleep, go to work, and take care of my kids instead This new format is way to time consuming for me.
    I miss the Bakery Story of a few years ago so much! Honestly I would much rather have Bakery Story be a paid app and go back to the old format. I would rather pay a few bucks up front to purchase an app then being pressured to by gems all the time. I used to do this game to relax, but the goals are not fun. Is it possible to complete these goals in 15 days? Sure it is but just because it is technically possible doesn’t mean it’s fun. It seriously feels like Storm8 actually wants people to be unhappy.
    I agree with you. So much unhappiness in a game forum.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfVera View Post
    I agree with you. So much unhappiness in a game forum.
    Lots of my neighbours are quitting the games now. Besides, loading and processing times are terrible with latest update.
    Also : as at least half of the players are 40+ and older, font size in game is way too small to read.
    Thinking about quitting too. Such a shame.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast