Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    I am not done with the first oven yet, but does anyone know how many of each part are needed for the second appliance? Just trying to get a head startThx
    40 Pin Paint + 32 Alley Invite. For future reference, the info for the goals is all listed on the first page for easy reference.

New Resident
    Anyone able to start and cancel and start recipe again? It?s not working for me....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TTURocks View Post
    Anyone able to start and cancel and start recipe again? It?s not working for me....
    You need to cancel the current recipe then start a different one. You can't cancel then try to cook the same recipe that it's already cooking.
    Last edited by monstertop; 09-19-18 at 12:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    You need to cancel the current recipe and start a different one. You can't cancel and try to cook the same recipe that it's already cooking.
    if it's only the 2nd and 3d recipes are unlocked, if it's only 1 recipe so there's no way to start a different one

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    40 Pin Paint + 32 Alley Invite. For future reference, the info for the goals is all listed on the first page for easy reference.
    Thanks very much for the info...Time to start collecting those parts

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely despise this new goal format.

Please, stop it.

Nbrs are quitting. Skipping goals. It?s a waste of coins to have to cancel recipes to get parts. Adding 4 new parts to the already LONG list of gifts is too much.

PLEASE stop this.

Please, please go back to the way our goals used to be. Only a handful of my neighbors are doing it!!!! This is very disappointing. I believe you will have a lot of people quitting or no longer doing the goals. This is not a way to get more money for storm8. Think about it, no players, no money.

I need to know how to get a message to the developers. Amongst my friends and neighbors, the consensus is that the number of elements required to build the appliances is way too high. We do like the idea of being able to earn elements, but requiring 40 or more for one appliance is way too many. Not all of us can afford a never-ending supply of gems with which to purchase parts. I have several friends who are quitting the game or taking a break from it. I love this game, and the people I’ve met, but the game is no longer fun when goals are set up to fail. Is there any way to let the powers-that-be that we’d really like to either go back to the old way, or to modify the new one so we can achieve the goals?

Rhino Keeper
    So, the side goal doesn't give the opportunity to collect extra collectibles, like RS did in their last goal?

I like the new format. The old way had become so routine and boring I could do it in my sleep. The new way makes me think and plan ahead.

Everyone has 'real life' to deal with. Regardless of your age, stage in life or level of happiness and satisfaction it's mostly the same routine every day. It has to be or chaos will move in and run amuck LOL

So isn't that why we play these games? A little excitement? A little fun? Something different from 'real life'? Be adventurous! Throw caution to the wind! Take a chance and try something different! If you succeed then great! If you don't no big deal.

At the end of the day it's just a bit of fun with a cartoon game. Right?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast