Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FcNAC View Post
    Lots of my neighbours are quitting the games now. Besides, loading and processing times are terrible with latest update.
    Also : as at least half of the players are 40+ and older, font size in game is way too small to read.
    Thinking about quitting too. Such a shame.
    Hold on for the halloween goal before quitting

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Hold on for the halloween goal before quitting
    Ty, I will because this is my fave bakery season.

Rhino Keeper
    THIS IS THE WORST GOAL SYSTEM U HAVE COME OUT WITH HOPE U CHANGE IT BACK TO LESS PARTS AND , LONGER 1 GOAL A MONTH ! Love the theme though !

Fashion Designer
    Just noticed that the side goal requires you to make eclairs and donut frosties over and over LOL. How boring...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FcNAC View Post
    Lots of my neighbours are quitting the games now. Besides, loading and processing times are terrible with latest update.
    Also : as at least half of the players are 40+ and older, font size in game is way too small to read.
    Thinking about quitting too. Such a shame.
    Today I wrote on my wall that I won't be doing this goal (not actually having fun, just finished the last goal with much stress, I have things going on on my real life like job and school) and asked to just send me basic parts if they can and offered myself to help them. No one seems to have read my wall except one neighbour that she too sent me a goal part and then said "I will send you a basic part tomorrow, I am not doing this goal either".
    So... I think I will stop too, cause it feels like following a crowd going really nowhere!
    Last edited by SmurfVera; 09-19-18 at 09:00 AM.

Like to bowl but also would have loved fall themed stuff. Last time goal here couldnt get collectables, hated goal. RS was same type but gave alot of collectables.
    Anyone notice here the side goal foods are 4hrs or 6hrs and costly so Wont be able to collect the jars without waiting hrs or paying Alot And thats If they give you 1 total part per cooked item! I am losing nbrs playing too.
    And for the ppl who Will say they prefer this cuz Dont need to depend on nbrs, Hope Your Rich!!!
    JUST read back thru posts, I Assumed you'd get "jars" when you do side goal recipes????
    Last edited by kimtoos2; 09-19-18 at 10:10 AM.

Disappointed yet again...
    Totally agree with everyone on this thread
    Used to be so much fun to play but now it just adds to the daily stress of life��
    fawziaj

Rhino Keeper
    Love the goal prizes and the side goal......thank you @AnnirasSweets for posting all of the details!!!!!

Guess they are sticking with the same format as last time, there are aspects of the new format that i do like so going to see how things work out this time around.
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Well I like that we can get parts through collectables. It just costs me like a million coins for each goal. And I dont have time to make the food I need to make to recoup the coins. I finish the goals in about 8 days.. but then trying to help my neighbors is challenging. The waiting for each bakery to load and wall messages to load, gifts to send, etc.
    Makes the fun of it go our the window. It takes me many hours just to visit and gift everyone. And mass gifting is really not helpful after the first 4 days of a goal. I'm wondering if anything can be done about the new slowness of the game?

Farm Supplier
    I am not done with the first oven yet, but does anyone know how many of each part are needed for the second appliance? Just trying to get a head startThx

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast