Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

Host(ess)
    The new goal format would be fun if you didn’t need so many parts. The number of parts for each appliance is way to many.

Zero interest in this goal. Was hoping for autumn. I just came back after a summer break. What are collectibles goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dontidae View Post
    Zero interest in this goal. Was hoping for autumn. I just came back after a summer break. What are collectibles goals?
    S8 has recently changed the goal format. The change really only effected the amount of parts needed per goal oven and that we can now get extra parts by trading limited time collectibles. There's an explanation of it in the first post of this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ts-2018-Aug-30

Quote Originally Posted by obsording View Post
    I'm starting one, storing the oven, then going back into my goal to hit the "buy oven" button rather than scrolling through a long slew of unsorted ovens to find the right one to take back out. Whee.
    Ok, I've discovered what should've been an obvious flaw in my plan--I accidentally spent gems to skip the third oven that I'm going to have to buy anyway in order to finish the goal. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Also, I really appreciate that they are making us cook just 2 recipes through the whole side goal. I only have to use up 2 counters which frees up more space than with previous side goals.
    Good point; I hadn't thought of that. I like having the same two recipes throughout because it allows me to chain cook buckets of them without having to come back to the forums to start all over the tiresome process of calculating, shuffling, and scouring ovens to find the new recipes.

Executive Chef
    S8 you need to have less parts for these appliances. It’s getting very annoying and load dump method makes me lose a lot of money.

Fashion Designer
    could a mod please ask if parts from side goal recipes will be in BS too?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    could a mod please ask if parts from side goal recipes will be in BS too?
    Checking on this but may not have an answer soon given it's weekend...

Fashion Designer
    Thank u very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Checking on this but may not have an answer soon given it's weekend...

If we keep getting these amounts of parts needed for the goals i quit this game.Changing recipes to get extra parts is taking way too much time.
    Its getting very boring and i really hope they make it more fun again.I have lots of neighbours saying the same

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast