Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

Fashion Designer
    Wow, thanks for updating the first post with all the details! Haven't had a well organized first post in a while, haha. Much appreciated.

If anyone was still wondering, it's clear storm8 doesn't listen to what the players want. I really want to keep liking this game but I refuse to spend money on it. I don't want to have to bust my butt to get all these parts for the goals. Really frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Why doesnt the side goal drop goals collectibles like they do in rs?

I will be doing both the main and side goals. Bakery and Restaurant Story are two of my favorite games and I’m glad they’re still going instead of being dropped off like some of the other Storm8 games have been. At first I hated this new format but I’ve adjusted and it doesn’t change too much from how I was playing.

I am a little curious why the side goals on RS drop collectible parts but the BS one doesn’t.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Why doesnt the side goal drop goals collectibles like they do in rs?
    Yes! I came here to check to see if there was going to be some side action to get parts. It worked really well in the last goal in RS. It at least made it doable. I don?t like cooking old recipes, but it was worth it for the parts.

oh thanks for posting all the steps on this goals it helps a lot to finish it fast ...i hope its always like this hehe

Quote Originally Posted by mom2718 View Post
    Yes! I came here to check to see if there was going to be some side action to get parts. It worked really well in the last goal in RS. It at least made it doable. I don?t like cooking old recipes, but it was worth it for the parts.
    Alas, it seems like the parts are coming from the special oven rather than the basic. So I'm starting one, storing the oven, then going back into my goal to hit the "buy oven" button rather than scrolling through a long slew of unsorted ovens to find the right one to take back out. Whee.

Yeah, I much preferred getting parts from the basic ovens I've already built. I do love collecting extra parts for later, but please please let us buy them directly rather than click till our fingers fall of and our brains fall out (I supplicate the void, as the devs may be hard of hearing). Good luck, all!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not a fan of the Bowling theme, especially since we've already got bowling items that I never display. The artwork is nice enough, it's just that I've no use for it. I'll stick it out though because I've never skipped a main goal and I'm not about to start now!

My one item related complaint is that the SG Prize has nothing to do with the Main Goal theme in any way. While I think it's worthy of the 'prize' label despite being a regular market item, it probably should've been saved for a future event that it was more compatible with.

Regarding the goal layout, I've become accustomed to it and know that I can complete it within the 15 days given so I plan to play as usual. That doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate a secondary way to gain free collectibles s8! Same sentiment applies to the Side Goal: I'd finish it despite already owning the prize but only if the recipes helped toward getting parts.

Executive Chef
    I like that Goal Prize! Thanks for the updates on Goal and Side Goal.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

I?ll probably skip the main goal, but the side goal looks good.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast