Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Time To Hit the Lanes - 2018 Sep 18 (15 days)

New Resident
    Hi -

I didnt receive the side goal. How do i get it? Was waiting for it to appear and now i completed the main goal.

New Resident
    I am totally sick of these collectible goals. They are obnoxious & NOT fun. I am also disappointed in the theme of the goals. What do camping & bowling have to do with a bakery? Answer: NOTHING. Storm8 is ruining this game. I wonder if Storm8 will come up with nice goals for Halloween & Thanksgiving. I hope so!

Rhino Keeper
    I am too new to get very far in this event. I did finish the first goal however the side goal did not open. I tried a hard reboot but it still is not there. Any suggestions because I will never get the second main goal finished in time?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I am too new to get very far in this event. I did finish the first goal however the side goal did not open. I tried a hard reboot but it still is not there. Any suggestions because I will never get the second main goal finished in time?
    What level are you, if you don't mind answering. I'm pretty sure at some point I've seen that you have to be a certain level to access the Side Goals.

I'll see if I can find the discussion I'm thinking of and link it here but I want to say it was level 33 before the Side Goals would activate. Don't take that level as a certainty, that's just what's popping into my mind right now and is my first thought.

Rhino Keeper
    That certainly explains it. I only started a couple of days ago. I’m on lvl 16.

Thank you for explaining!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cadreamer View Post
    I am totally sick of these collectible goals. They are obnoxious & NOT fun. I am also disappointed in the theme of the goals. What do camping & bowling have to do with a bakery? Answer: NOTHING. Storm8 is ruining this game. I wonder if Storm8 will come up with nice goals for Halloween & Thanksgiving. I hope so!
    At least the camping theme you can use if you have a garden for your bakery. But Bowling is totally irrelevant.

Always been a problem with size, can't remember which goal but had to buy a mixer, was smaller than a flea! everything else had to buy was massive in comparison...solution? gnomes! teeny tiny gnomes playing pinball, bowling their l'il hearts out, maybe even massive dartboard & tiny gnome with oversized dart 😂

HI everyone, my 2 cents! The arcade was just puny. The other prize prize was oversized and looked more like a baby's crib than anything??? I would have been fine getting neither. The main prize was good but again not worth all the hassle of so many parts needed Etc.
    How can anybody say you don't need neighbors when you need 72 parts per oven, that doesn't even make sense. All it takes is nbrs gftg wrong goal item!!! So far 4 long term nbrs have stopped playing and more skipping goal. I also plan on skipping goal if same as this 1 was. I have left 110 of 1 type, 53 another of collectibles so basically half worthless and will vanish tomorrow!!! SO NOT FUN!!!!
    S8 Please listen and at least make getting collectibles easier sgain!!!
    Last edited by kimtoos2; 10-01-18 at 09:19 PM.

Managed to finish goal in about 6/7 days on account of awesome neighbours(even tho' a few sent f?od😲&#128516 actually didn't have to dump n repeat too much, appropriate finger still intact 🤣

Rhino Keeper
    TYSM storm8 for making the arcade machine bigger!! Noticed it this morning

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast