Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game not working on iOS 12

This is the same problem for me too. Even though I have tried all troubleshooting and updates, nothing has worked. I guess I?ll have to try again later. Maybe storm 8 will give us a gift for the inconvience???

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The update is now rolling out in the App Store. Please enable automatic update or periodically visit the store to update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Hello everyone!

We think we've found the cause of the issue and working on an update so please be patient until we can get that out. For now, simply rotate your device so that the device home button is on the left side and the window should be able to be closed.

Thank you!
    Thank you all at Storm8 for quickly rectifying the problem with the game caused by the new iOS update. I will certainly be waiting next time before updating but I am also very grateful to everyone who worked hard in the problem and to the moderators who kept us in the loop. 

Farm Supplier
    Update is in yay.. thank you for the help.
    Last edited by lululatte; 09-20-18 at 03:38 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Hi, my IPad is older and stopped updating at 10.3 would this mean as I've accidentally pressed that iOS update that I'll never be able to play it on my I pad again? My slightly senior brain doesn't cope with technology sometimes lol. I have managed to get the game on my I phone and I thank you for the instructions.
    Oh, no you're good to go! Just update the game in the app store and you can play.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbluffer View Post
    Thank you Ryne. Could you ask the Stormers whether I have not received the FS2 upgrade to 2.7 yet because I haven?t updated to iOS12?
    Please check your App Store for version 2.7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The update is now rolling out in the App Store. Please enable automatic update or periodically visit the store to update.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rachsmom View Post
    I cannot get out of the initial message board (this happened shortly after the last update on my IPad 2). I can select one of the visitors but them cannot select the home button. It seems like those buttons aren't responding. I have reset the IPad and reinstalled the game to no avail. I had recently installed the last update to the program the day before. Any suggestions?
    Download the latest 2.7.1 will resolve the issues.

I've moved your thread over to here in Farm 2.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456