Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game not working on iOS 12

Rhino Keeper

Trouble Opening Game After IOS 12 Update

So I'm unable to post under the update thread that's why I'm doing this here.

I downloaded new FS2 iOS 12 compatible version, afterwards though, when I open game, I can't get pass News Feed. I keep pressing the red button with X in middle to close news feed, but it's stuck. I can't get into game to play. Please check on this. I have two iPads, it's happening on both.

So I decided to visit someone on news feed to see if I can get back into farm by clicking home button. The home button, as well as community and wall not working. The add a farm button is working though.

Rhino Keeper
    iOS 12, the newest one.

Is there any way I can un download? I really regret downloading the new version now. I just checked App Store, the only version is the new one I just downloaded. So now I can't play with new version and new event is a day away. Well, maybe this is a sign that I should walk away.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    iOS 12, the newest one.

Is there any way I can un download? I really regret downloading the new version now. I just checked App Store, the only version is the new one I just downloaded. So now I can't play with new version and new event is a day away. Well, maybe this is a sign that I should walk away.
    Oh dear, I was very happy until I saw your post. I'm sorry we can't undo this. Don't give up, you have invested so much to give up. I've reported this over for them to check. They should be online shortly. Please hold on. I'm sure they will get this fixed asap.

This morning on my iPhone 8 I noticed there was an upgrade to Farm Story 2 to make it compatible with IOS 12. So, I downloaded IOS 12 and then did the Farm Story 2 upgrade. The software upgrade and upgraded Farm Story 2 were completed and the app is working fine. I also have an iPad Air 2 and as my phone and iPad are linked the upgraded Farm Story 2 appeared to load on my iPad. So, then I proceeded to download of IOS 12 to my iPad Air 2. PROBLEM on my iPad, Farm Story 2 loads, then the Messages box appears, you tap the X on the Messages page...NOTHING... the game is FROZEN. You can visit a neighbor that has gifted you from the Messages page, but when you tap on the house on the bottom right hand corner, you are unable to return to your farm. I have deleted the app, added the app, forced closed...the game remains frozen. I'm puzzled how the game is working on my iPhone 8 with the IOS 12 software yet is frozen on my iPad Air 2. It would have been prudent for Storm8 to have removed the Farm Story 2 upgrade and to have placed a pop up when the game is opened informing users of the issues that users are experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    This morning on my iPhone 8 I noticed there was an upgrade to Farm Story 2 to make it compatible with IOS 12. So, I downloaded IOS 12 and then did the Farm Story 2 upgrade. The software upgrade and upgraded Farm Story 2 were completed and the app is working fine. I also have an iPad Air 2 and as my phone and iPad are linked the upgraded Farm Story 2 appeared to load on my iPad. So, then I proceeded to download of IOS 12 to my iPad Air 2. PROBLEM on my iPad, Farm Story 2 loads, then the Messages box appears, you tap the X on the Messages page...NOTHING... the game is FROZEN. You can visit a neighbor that has gifted you from the Messages page, but when you tap on the house on the bottom right hand corner, you are unable to return to your farm. I have deleted the app, added the app, forced closed...the game remains frozen. I'm puzzled how the game is working on my iPhone 8 with the IOS 12 software yet is frozen on my iPad Air 2. It would have been prudent for Storm8 to have removed the Farm Story 2 upgrade and to have placed a pop up when the game is opened informing users of the issues that users are experiencing.
    Same for me using iPad Air 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyhugs View Post
    Same here on iPad Pro, only I have NOT updated to IOS 12 yet.

Rhino Keeper
    The game was stuck on ?Messages? BEFORE the iOS update! The game worked fine until an hour ago.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast