Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game not working on iOS 12

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys that you couldn't get into game because of the new iOS. I am afraid there's nothing you can do for now, except playing on a device with the older iOS if you have the option. I believe the team is looking into this to get a game update to you as soon as possible.

Rhino Keeper

What if I do this

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry guys that you couldn't get into game because of the new iOS. I am afraid there's nothing you can do for now, except playing on a device with the older iOS if you have the option. I believe the team is looking into this to get a game update to you as soon as possible.
    I have cloned a second iPad with an older version of IOS and Fantasy Forest stays I can transfer the game progress to this new iPad. If I do this it looks like all the games move over to the new iPad and games continue with no loss. What about when the new update is out and I want to go back to my IOS 12 iPad. Can I move the progress back there the same way?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I have cloned a second iPad with an older version of IOS and Fantasy Forest stays I can transfer the game progress to this new iPad. If I do this it looks like all the games move over to the new iPad and games continue with no loss. What about when the new update is out and I want to go back to my IOS 12 iPad. Can I move the progress back there the same way?
    Great that you have your 2nd iPad! Yes you can play on your 2nd iPad until the team releases game updates for Farm Story 2 and Fantasy Forest.

Once the game updates are out,
    1. Start both game apps on your iOS 12 iPad to make sure you can get into the games
    2. Close out Farm 2 app
    3. Use the Login feature in Fantasy Forest to move all your games back to your iOS 12 iPad
    Once this transfer is done, all games under your Storm8 account, including Fantasy, Farm 2, will be transferred over.

P.S. Don't worry you wont lose anything during the transfer. You just need to make sure you remember your S8 ID and password and also properly save your game progress and close out the apps before you start the transfer.

Rhino Keeper

Few things

Great that you have your 2nd iPad! Yes you can play on your 2nd iPad until the team releases game updates for Farm Story 2 and Fantasy Forest.

Once the game updates are out,
    1. Start both game apps on your iOS 12 iPad to make sure you can get into the games
    2. Close out Farm 2 app
    3. Use the Login feature in Fantasy Forest to move all your games back to your iOS 12 iPad
    Once this transfer is done, all games under your Storm8 account, including Fantasy, Farm 2, will be transferred over.

P.S. Don't worry you wont lose anything during the transfer. You just need to make sure you remember your S8 ID and password and also properly save your game progress and close out the apps before you start the transfer.

When you select transfer it says you must first setup the login and password, I just logged in to get to that screen? Also how can you save your game progress if the app never opens under IOS 12 or do you mean before transferring it back? This needs to be fixed fast as the new products are on sale Friday all running IOS 12.

Grand Emperor
    When you select transfer it says you must first setup the login and password, I just logged in to get to that screen? Also how can you save your game progress if the app never opens under IOS 12 or do you mean before transferring it back? This needs to be fixed fast as the new products are on sale Friday all running IOS 12.
    Yes Post 13 shows the transfer back steps. I'll rewrite the whole thing below so you can follow.

Make sure you already have your Storm8 id and password before you start the transfer.

On the iPad with older iOS versions (not iOS 12),
    1. Install Fantasy, Farm 2 game apps if they are not installed
    2. Start Fantasy and follow these screens (extracted from Fantasy Forest Main Guide)

You will be able to play Fantasy and Farm 2 on your iPad once the transfer is done.

New Device - transfer your games

To transfer your current forest to your new device:
    - Perform the following instructions.

Transfer your games
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device.

1. Tap the S8 icon in the top-right corner to access Account Settings.

2. Select Log in to Another Account, enter your ID and password, and confirm your login.

3. You will now have access to your game progress. Force close (restart) your app to see your progress.

Later when the team gives us the game updates for iOS 12, follow the following steps to transfer your games back to your iOS 12 iPad
    2. Close out Farm 2 app
    3. Use the Login feature in Fantasy Forest to move all your games back to your iOS 12 iPad (same screens as above)

Rhino Keeper

Thank you you are the best!! This process was easy after all.

Yes Post 13 shows the transfer back steps. I'll rewrite the whole thing below so you can follow.

Make sure you already have your Storm8 id and password before you start the transfer.

On the iPad with older iOS versions (not iOS 12),
    1. Install Fantasy, Farm 2 game apps if they are not installed
    2. Start Fantasy and follow these screens (extracted from Fantasy Forest Main Guide)

You will be able to play Fantasy and Farm 2 on your iPad once the transfer is done.

Later when the team gives us the game updates for iOS 12, follow the following steps to transfer your games back to your iOS 12 iPad
    2. Close out Farm 2 app
    3. Use the Login feature in Fantasy Forest to move all your games back to your iOS 12 iPad (same screens as above)

Followed your instructions and its working great! Now when the udate is available we can test it and send the saved progress right back to it the original iPad.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seven024 View Post
    I?m so upset. I updated my phone without thinking and now I can?t open the game. I put alot of work into this event and I was so close to finishing. I really wanted the panda ��.
    Help ...me too I wasn't looking really just updated all and now I can't play my farm ...

Farm Supplier
    please is ID the one you use to invite people?

Grand Emperor
    Followed your instructions and its working great! Now when the udate is available we can test it and send the saved progress right back to it the original iPad.
    Happy to help and glad that you are back into your games.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Help ...me too I wasn't looking really just updated all and now I can't play my farm ...
    We'll need the team to release a game update for us. You can try my suggestion of transferring your games to another device if you have an additional device.

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    please is ID the one you use to invite people?
    Yes it is, same as your forum id, lululatte.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast