Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game not working on iOS 12

Game not working on iOS 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Please install Farm Story 2 version 2.7.0 with iOS 12 compatibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Hello everyone!

We think we've found the cause of the issue and working on an update so please be patient until we can get that out. For now, simply rotate your device so that the device home button is on the left side and the window should be able to be closed.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please check your App Store for version 2.7.1.

Is it best that I do not update my iPad until there is an update from the Farm 2 team?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-20-18 at 10:54 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Is it best that I do not update my iPad until there is an update from the Farm 2 team?
    I will check on this.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    We recommend not updating to iOS 12 yet, if possible. We understand that some players may not be able to avoid this due to iOS 12 coming preloaded on new devices.

It would make sense for Farm Story to update the app at the same time as the IOS 12 update is released. Its not like iOS 12 was a surprise update. Its rather annoying that we have to either wait until an update is pushed out before updating our phones software or update our phone and not not be able to play. <eyeroll>

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmGirlNik View Post
    It would make sense for Farm Story to update the app at the same time as the IOS 12 update is released. Its not like iOS 12 was a surprise update. Its rather annoying that we have to either wait until an update is pushed out before updating our phones software or update our phone and not not be able to play. <eyeroll>
    The GM build for iOS 12 was released shortly before it was publicly available. Updating the game before the final build of the OS could result in unpredictable game functionality. We apologize for the inconvenience as a result of our abundance of caution.

I’m so upset. I updated my phone without thinking and now I can’t open the game. I put alot of work into this event and I was so close to finishing. I really wanted the panda ��.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by seven024 View Post
    I’m so upset. I updated my phone without thinking and now I can’t open the game. I put alot of work into this event and I was so close to finishing. I really wanted the panda ��.
    I am so so sorry to hear that you couldn't finish your event... I feel so sad for you...

P.S. Suggestion - if your family member has an iOS device which is not updated to iOS 12 yet, perhaps you can install Farm 2 game and finish your event there. That is if you have an additional device... Sorry I couldn't be of help.

I just updated my iPhone to IOS 12 and cannot open the game anymore. The splash screen shows for a second then crashes and goes to the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    I just updated my iPhone to IOS 12 and cannot open the game anymore. The splash screen shows for a second then crashes and goes to the home page.
    Same issue here...wasn?t aware there was a problem with iOS 12 when it updated.. the irony is I usually don?t update until months later because I?m lazy lol the one time I do it early I break everything lol

Rhino Keeper
    I too am unable to play Farm Story as every time I open the game it crashes. I unfortunately didn’t see this beforehand. Hopefully it won’t be long before it’s fixed as I love this game. I’m lucky I have my panda but I do feel sorry for those who haven’t yet been able to.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast