Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: iPhone iOS12 update

  1. #31
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Yes same here too crashing when gifting 🤔
    Last edited by Flukum3; 09-23-18 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Emoji

  2. #32
    The Honorable Panda
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S8 FORUM
    Posts
    51,963
    There is now a fix in the app store for iOS 12 rolling out.

    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

    Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

    Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

  3. #33
    I haven?t updated my phone yet hoping this would get fixed soon but I?m still having problems I can?t gift my neighbors as soon as I try the game crashes

  4. #34
    So this is the situation, I think others are having too. I have updated the Fashion Story app from the App Store BUT I HAVE NOT uofpdated my iOS to iOS 12. Is that why it crashes? If I update my iOS, will it all get better? If so, I did not know that updating my iOS was a prerequisite to updating the app.

  5. #35
    I’m having the same issue my game crashes when I send gifts I have not updated to iOS 12 yet

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by capncrunch203 View Post
    So this is the situation, I think others are having too. I have updated the Fashion Story app from the App Store BUT I HAVE NOT uofpdated my iOS to iOS 12. Is that why it crashes? If I update my iOS, will it all get better? If so, I did not know that updating my iOS was a prerequisite to updating the app.
    I updated to iOS 12 and I can’t gift so it’s totally another issue

  7. #37
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is now a fix in the app store for iOS 12 rolling out.

    Thanks!
    Game is still broken.

    Thanks.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by myroute66 View Post
    I updated to iOS 12 and I can’t gift so it’s totally another issue
    Reported gifting crash issue to powers that be for investigation.

  9. #39
    Hi everyone,

    We have just released a new version of Fashion Story that fixes the issue with gifting (version 1.6.1). If the update is not available on the App Store yet, please try again later as it may take a couple hours for the update to become available for all users.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDaubsalot View Post
    Hi everyone,

    We have just released a new version of Fashion Story that fixes the issue with gifting (version 1.6.1). If the update is not available on the App Store yet, please try again later as it may take a couple hours for the update to become available for all users.
    Thank you for the info, SirDaubsalot

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •