Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: iPhone iOS12 update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Exclamation iPhone iOS12 update

Since the iPhone iOS 12 update I am getting notifications but fashion story will not open. Please fix this or there will be a lot of people requesting refund for items purchased

New Resident
    Yeh I posted this 8 weeks ago, but no one seems to care. Guess they don?t care.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bishmart View Post
    Yeh I posted this 8 weeks ago, but no one seems to care. Guess they don?t care.
    IOS12 only came out in the UK on Monday 17th sept

New Resident
    I am also having problems with fashion story, since the IOS update, please resolve the issue soon!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasBBB View Post
    I am also having problems with fashion story, since the IOS update, please resolve the issue soon!
    We're working to resolve as soon as possible. <3

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We're working to resolve as soon as possible. <3
    Hi Elsa, any updates? How much longer. It’s been 5 days. I understand there’s a process but do you know how much longer we have to wait? Thank you

I haven?t updated my phone yet hoping this would get fixed soon but I?m still having problems I can?t gift my neighbors as soon as I try the game crashes

So this is the situation, I think others are having too. I have updated the Fashion Story app from the App Store BUT I HAVE NOT uofpdated my iOS to iOS 12. Is that why it crashes? If I update my iOS, will it all get better? If so, I did not know that updating my iOS was a prerequisite to updating the app.

Farm Supplier
    I’m having the same issue my game crashes when I send gifts I have not updated to iOS 12 yet

Quote Originally Posted by capncrunch203 View Post
    So this is the situation, I think others are having too. I have updated the Fashion Story app from the App Store BUT I HAVE NOT uofpdated my iOS to iOS 12. Is that why it crashes? If I update my iOS, will it all get better? If so, I did not know that updating my iOS was a prerequisite to updating the app.
    I updated to iOS 12 and I can’t gift so it’s totally another issue

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast