View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 50.00%
  • I didn't like this event

9 34.62%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 30.77%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Porcuplenty

8 30.77%
  • Cornucowpia

8 30.77%
  • Havest Horn

12 46.15%
  • Glitter Gorgon

9 34.62%
  • Spirit Stallion

18 69.23%
  • Sunbeam Fairy

8 30.77%
  • Hidden Forest

16 61.54%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Glimmer Gates - 2018 Sep 18 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    If the animals were not from previous events and some people already had them, would this have still happened? No a good start to leaderboard this game just keeps getting worse.
    They used creatures from past events for the tasks in previous Leaderboards, but this fiasco did not happen.

S8 may be trying to adjust the rules so that if you already have the creature, you'd have to rebreed it, but this is an awfully clumsy way of doing things. I've seen disabled children with no thumbs that can handle scissors with more finesse.

Fashion Designer
    Another problem is that our goals have completed without awarding us the points. So even if we do hatch a second animal and feed it, it won't do us any good because the game thinks we already completed the goals.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    3 of the same creatures from the same event like 6months ago? I guess cool since I never bred harvest horn or any part to go with it but The first 2 I have. I waited til after LB started- still took my pts. Hab is cool I guess but I dont like 4 out of 5 animals are not new. I used to love leaderboards.. now even in 10th place I get constant 10k coin spins. Gaaaaa

Farm Supplier
    I got first two animals , when i log in it pop up give points but the board of group not up yet until second it up with no points butwhen I refresh it give points which 600 points for 2 porcupine n the bull

Fashion Designer
    This is just wrong...I barely opened the game and the pop-ups started. We didnt even have a chance to check the LB. Blaming us is getting pretty old. Why cant S8 admit when they mess up. Are they afraid they may have to compensate us? I'm definitely not buying gems to get the points I lost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I started my game about two hours after the usually scheduled timing for the start of the leaderboard and this still happened.

No expansions... Ugly habitats... Recolored creatures... Increasingly unattainable goals... Worsening instability... Higher frequency of crashes... Buck passing... (insert gripe)
    Another day, another S8 screw-up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I think it's really kind of stinky that all those points are awarded before we can even blink or do anything in the leaderboard. I usually wait to hatch the leaderboard point animal until after I activate a boost (usually much later in the event). The first time I opened my game after the official start time of the leaderboard, I was inundated with pop-ups, and was awarded the points for the first two steps of "Plenty of Time" before I even realized what was happening. I guess I should be grateful that I got all the points coming to me. But it sure blew a gigantic hole in my leaderboard playing strategy.
    Yep, exactly. I'm grateful that I received the points that I should have, but to not be given the opportunity to activate a boost first is not cool. At all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    3 of the same creatures from the same event like 6months ago? I guess cool since I never bred harvest horn or any part to go with it but The first 2 I have. I waited til after LB started- still took my pts. Hab is cool I guess but I dont like 4 out of 5 animals are not new. I used to love leaderboards.. now even in 10th place I get constant 10k coin spins. Gaaaaa
    This is from last November, I believe, so almost a year ago, and they were animals you had to breed for, so not from a LB or even a WE or SB. I had 2 cows and two porkies as well as one Harvest Horn on one account, but no Glitter Gorgon and no Nog Hog. My other account had 2 Nog Hogs and 2 Glitter Gorgons, but no porky, no cow, and no Harvest Horn. Glitter Gorgon was from a Spin to Win. Even though these fairy/mermaid type things aren't my favorite, I hatched both of mine and have a baby and an adult. Actually, I can't remember how we got Harvest Horn. We either had to breed it or it was a prize in some event.

Banned
    So my older account has spun for decorations every. single. time. No points. On my newer account, I already feel like I won because I spun for runes 3 times. That's better than the 10 you get for placing in 4-6 place. I usually do enough boosts to make sure I place in at least the top 6, but this time I don't feel like I need to do this. I don't want the fairy (is she in her underwear???), so the others in my group can have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So my older account has spun for decorations every. single. time. No points. On my newer account, I already feel like I won because I spun for runes 3 times. That's better than the 10 you get for placing in 4-6 place. I usually do enough boosts to make sure I place in at least the top 6, but this time I don't feel like I need to do this. I don't want the fairy (is she in her underwear???), so the others in my group can have at it!
    Good for you

As for me, my interest is only in getting the free habitat as I already have the other creatures except for the Fairy and the unicorn stallion with the odd-looking horn. I don't fancy Faries (only collected a few for their anime-looks) and I most certainly don't have a unicorn or equine fetish.

I hope S8 will give me the missing LB points, as a matter of principle, but I may still be able to get the habitat if I keep myself low on the leaderboard.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast