View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 50.00%
  • I didn't like this event

9 34.62%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 30.77%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Porcuplenty

8 30.77%
  • Cornucowpia

8 30.77%
  • Havest Horn

12 46.15%
  • Glitter Gorgon

9 34.62%
  • Spirit Stallion

18 69.23%
  • Sunbeam Fairy

8 30.77%
  • Hidden Forest

16 61.54%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Glimmer Gates - 2018 Sep 18 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    This "Glitter Gorgon" thing has a very strange shaped head and the way it moves makes me feel weird. I'm afraid to look it in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    On my MenollyPiper account, all the popups for the Porcuplenty telling the Leaderboard points you get for hatching and feeding happened before my Leaderboard actually loaded. So I'm showing no Leaderboard points, even though I should have the rewards for hatching & feeding a Porcuplenty to level 10. I closed & reopened the game just in case that would fix it, but it didn't.
    Same here.

It didn't give me the points to the Leaderboard either! How can I get the credit for them? That's a big loss if I can't get them!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same issue here. UGH

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    On my MenollyPiper account, all the popups for the Porcuplenty telling the Leaderboard points you get for hatching and feeding happened before my Leaderboard actually loaded. So I'm showing no Leaderboard points, even though I should have the rewards for hatching & feeding a Porcuplenty to level 10. I closed & reopened the game just in case that would fix it, but it didn't.

On Persepheny, only the first one popped up before the Leaderboard loaded, so for that one I got the 300 and 400 for raising to level 10 & level 12, but not the first 300 for hatching.

"Fortunately," Sakrysta doesn't have a Porcuplenty yet.
    This happend last time for me, and didn't get my missing 1000 points than. I also contact support, with no luck either, I'm sorry you and others missing points. Always sad if you lose some.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

The same thing happened to me! The points weren't recorded on the Leaderboard when the event started! How can we get the credit for them? If we don't get them, its a big loss!

Fashion Designer
    I posted a bug thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...42#post1540842

Please feel free to visit and contribute your comments. I'm hopeful that the more of us who post about the bug in the designated forum, the more likely we will be heard.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To receive Leaderboard Points, you must be matched into a group. Matching takes under a minute. Actions completed before you are matched are not eligible for Points.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To receive Leaderboard Points, you must be matched into a group. Matching takes under a minute. Actions completed before you are matched are not eligible for Points.
    I posted more in the bug thread, but this response is unacceptable and extremely dismissive. If the game doesn't work the way it's supposed to, it's not our fault. And treating us like it is is not right.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    That is the players fault how? Perhaps your pop ups shouldn?t load until your event is running properly. It makes no sense that they should pop up before players are assigned to a group.
    It seems Like a way to punish loyal players who have already obtained said animal.

Now I have the second porcuplenty and no leaderboard points. This does not seem fair at all and your response is rather lacking.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast