Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivy?s hut. Help please

Ivy?s hut. Help please

I have had a task for a long time that requires Ivy?s hut but it is locked.. I am at level 21 how am I to complete the tasks if I cannot get Ivy?s hut? Also, you now have the troll and the witch on sale. I purchased the witch for 250 gems but cannot find her at all. I have looked in my inventory and in my kingdom...I was charged the 250 gems. I don?t understand what does it mean when it says summon the witch ? I clicked on the button and that?s when the gems was taken from my total but I cannot find her.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-07-18 at 08:46 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, welcome to the forum. I've removed all of your support call text removed as you are not allowed to post your comms with Support. I have however, kept your question intact.

Here is some help about Ivy and the various guides we have here on the forum.

To get Ivy, you need to complete more goals in your book. You will have lots of goals in your book, but if you have a look through this link, which is all about how to get Ivy's house, it should help.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346641

I'm not sure about your 250 gem purchase, you will need to log another ticket with Support but choose the Payment option so they can tell you what you spent that money on.

Here are the main game links which list all of the goals and the tips and notes as well as the Inventory and Building Guides so you can learn about each of the items in the game.
    Game Links: Story Outline Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | The HUB!

It can be a bit daunting to first start this game as there is a LOT going on. It's about strategy, patience and time. Good luck and if you need any help with game questions, please use the Help Me thread. All the best!

Ivy?s hut

Quote Originally Posted by tigger81560 View Post
    I have had a task for a long time that requires Ivy?s hut but it is locked.. I am at level 21 how am I to complete the tasks if I cannot get Ivy?s hut? Also, you now have the troll and the witch on sale. I purchased the witch for 250 gems but cannot find her at all. I have looked in my inventory and in my kingdom...I was charged the 250 gems. I don?t understand what does it mean when it says summon the witch ? I clicked on the button and that?s when the gems was taken from my total but I cannot find her.
    Thank you so much for this info...I was able to follow what I needed to do and it unlocked Ivy?s hut...I appreciate your help and also the other links...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Excellent! come and join in the fun on the forum if you want to anytime!

250 gems

I spent the money/ gems of 250 for the witch which when I clicked on SUMMON for the witch it took the 250 from my gems but I cannot locate her..don?t you get her for that? I mean what are you paying 250 gems for?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger81560 View Post
    I spent the money/ gems of 250 for the witch which when I clicked on SUMMON for the witch it took the 250 from my gems but I cannot locate her..don?t you get her for that? I mean what are you paying 250 gems for?
    Can you tell which one? There are plenty of witches in this game. Give a name?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Is the witch in the town hall?

If it's from the town hall, it's walking around your gameboard.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    The only witch that give additional quest and bonus is Maya. There are quite a few in the Town Hall. Can you give a name? And yep, check you game board for a walker.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I logged in on my other account, there I saw the witch for 250 gems:
    Morgaine - (Card)
    Storable: Yes (Town Square)
    Info: Win Morgaine and her storyline by completing the Spookys Hollow event! Morgaine from the Spooky Hollow!
    Type: Citizen
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 500 gems
    Events: Spooky Hollow - October 2016
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94947
    Comments: She flies round your kingdom

She is pure deco and bring nothing to the main storyline, nor does she give any bonus. If you want a citizen witch that brings added value other then having it "flying/walking" around, pick Maya.

=> Nothing to do with Ivy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast