Thread: Cows with feathers!

Rhino Keeper

Cows with feathers!

Can someone tell me why my black and white cows have blue feathers attached to the yellow arrows?
    I know they need to be milked but I don?t need milk right now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Can someone tell me why my black and white cows have blue feathers attached to the yellow arrows?
    I know they need to be milked but I don?t need milk right now!
    I think it might have something to do with a trade in the elven outpost. Not sure what you could be short of tho. Maybe hides? Or fertilizer? Just a guess.

Nightclub Owner
    The Arrows & Feathers is an option you can turn on and off at your choosing from the game's Main Menu. As Riverly suggested, when there's a trade for the Elves and you don't have the full amount of an item, the Arrows & Feathers will then float over the items you would have to collect from to gather the amount needed to complete the trade. In this instance, let's say you need 85 Hides but only have 40 in your inventory, the indicators will float above the cows and other places to get Hides until you have the full 85 in storage.

If you don't want the indicators to appear on your board, simply go to Menu>Settings>Hide Nadina's Feathers and toggle the switch on. It won't change anything about the trades themselves, you just won't see the floating feather indicators any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Arrows & Feathers is an option you can turn on and off at your choosing from the game's Main Menu. As Riverly suggested, when there's a trade for the Elves and you don't have the full amount of an item, the Arrows & Feathers will then float over the items you would have to collect from to gather the amount needed to complete the trade. In this instance, let's say you need 85 Hides but only have 40 in your inventory, the indicators will float above the cows and other places to get Hides until you have the full 85 in storage.

If you don't want the indicators to appear on your board, simply go to Menu>Settings>Hide Nadina's Feathers and toggle the switch on. It won't change anything about the trades themselves, you just won't see the floating feather indicators any more.
    Wonderful, thanks. The feathers have vanished!