Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food!

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's about time they give us more farms to feed our dragons. I only have 4 level 15 dragons. Can't seem to get any of them above a level 12. We really need more farms. What do Yall think

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I think it's about time they give us more farms to feed our dragons. I only have 4 level 15 dragons. Can't seem to get any of them above a level 12. We really need more farms. What do Yall think
    I don't have room for more farms! I would prefer new crops, e.g. 8h and 20h high-yielding coin-expensive crops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I don't have room for more farms! I would prefer new crops, e.g. 8h and 20h high-yielding coin-expensive crops.
    Yes, for those of us who have a lot of coins, this would be the preferable solution. I don't know about for lower level players. But yes, we definitely need to get more food faster just to keep up with the events, not counting the dragons we *want* to feed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm assuming most of you that farm diamonddates and rushrooms (with speed boosts) have lots of coins. Do you all have nearly full islands with loads of dragons plus raised at least 10 dragons (red dawn, white dawn, etc.).

I've got red dawn done and need one more yellow epic dragon to increase yellow plateau coin rate. I have 2 diamond types at 15 and another at 12 with another evolving to 4. I managed to get to 30 million coins but now down to 24-25 million coins. I'll watch videos to help with coins and food. Would like to skip Bingo as it seems my amount of coins drop from playing there but I'd miss out on boosts. Expansions eat up my coins too.

Just trying to find a balance to increase coins and food. Any suggestions? According to my profile, 67 habitats and 187 dragons (level 111, if that matters).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I'm assuming most of you that farm diamonddates and rushrooms (with speed boosts) have lots of coins. Do you all have nearly full islands with loads of dragons plus raised at least 10 dragons (red dawn, white dawn, etc.).

I've got red dawn done and need one more yellow epic dragon to increase yellow plateau coin rate. I have 2 diamond types at 15 and another at 12 with another evolving to 4. I managed to get to 30 million coins but now down to 24-25 million coins. I'll watch videos to help with coins and food. Would like to skip Bingo as it seems my amount of coins drop from playing there but I'd miss out on boosts. Expansions eat up my coins too.

Just trying to find a balance to increase coins and food. Any suggestions? According to my profile, 67 habitats and 187 dragons (level 111, if that matters).
    It took me a while, but I eventually got the 10 dragons of each color raised. It really helps if you can find a 3 color dragon, like Fluffy, which counts towards all 3 colors. I'm not sure how long it took me, but, for me, once I got to about 35 million coins, I never had to worry about coins again, so you are almost there! Unless you buy all coin habitats. I buy mostly premium habitats. Those black habitats will eat up your coins quickly!

Wow, I just decided to check, and my newer account is at level 136 with 158 habitats and 547 dragons!?! and almost 85 million coins. Yes, all my habitats are full. My older account is at level 169 with 204 habitats and 713 dragons and over 300 million coins.

I think it just takes patience. I know that I was getting kind of impatient to get my color/dawn tree boosts, too, but it took as long as it took. If we didn't have to feed specific dragons to compete in events, we could just focus on raising who we want to raise, but it doesn't work that way. Also, the boosts, unfortunately, aren't that helpful, in my opinion, anyway. The habitats fill with coins so quickly that you can't stay on top of collecting, anyway, so the boosts just make the habitats max out that much faster. I can't collect every hour. And, again, at this point, I don't really need coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It took me a while, but I eventually got the 10 dragons of each color raised. It really helps if you can find a 3 color dragon, like Fluffy, which counts towards all 3 colors. I'm not sure how long it took me, but, for me, once I got to about 35 million coins, I never had to worry about coins again, so you are almost there! Unless you buy all coin habitats. I buy mostly premium habitats. Those black habitats will eat up your coins quickly!

Wow, I just decided to check, and my newer account is at level 136 with 158 habitats and 547 dragons!?! and almost 85 million coins. Yes, all my habitats are full. My older account is at level 169 with 204 habitats and 713 dragons and over 300 million coins.

I think it just takes patience. I know that I was getting kind of impatient to get my color/dawn tree boosts, too, but it took as long as it took. If we didn't have to feed specific dragons to compete in events, we could just focus on raising who we want to raise, but it doesn't work that way. Also, the boosts, unfortunately, aren't that helpful, in my opinion, anyway. The habitats fill with coins so quickly that you can't stay on top of collecting, anyway, so the boosts just make the habitats max out that much faster. I can't collect every hour. And, again, at this point, I don't really need coins.
    Thank you for the post. Very helpful. Yes, I need level up the Fluffy, Elements, and Macaw that I have. Trying to get the purple/white combos up too.

Rhino Keeper
    I remember working hard to get the booster buildings. Now they are all sold again - I needed the space. Most of the habitats I never collect from, as I have > 500 mio coins. Food and space are my bottlenecks. You will get to this point quickly as well

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Thank you for the post. Very helpful. Yes, I need level up the Fluffy, Elements, and Macaw that I have. Trying to get the purple/white combos up too.
    Buy as many coin habitats (red, yellow, green, blue only) as your island can hold and spread out your dragons. That way you have more habitats collecting coins. The habitats can only hold so many coins so if you’re not checking every couple hours then this will help you build coins. Then sell them off as you have enough coins and need space for specific habitats. Hope that makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Buy as many coin habitats (red, yellow, green, blue only) as your island can hold and spread out your dragons. That way you have more habitats collecting coins. The habitats can only hold so many coins so if you’re not checking every couple hours then this will help you build coins. Then sell them off as you have enough coins and need space for specific habitats. Hope that makes sense.
    Just noticing your post. Yes, that makes sense. Thank you for the suggestion as I will start clearing areas that I can place more habitats.

Farm Supplier
    I know it is a time eater but if you visit your neighbors regularly you will be surprised at the number of coins you get. It can really help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12