Thread: Help regarding making a support ticket

Help regarding making a support ticket

Hi,

So usually I post here and a mod helps me or one of the staff members as I?m told support tickets take a long time. The game ate about 400 gems. Normally I don?t complain but a) this is a lot and b) I don?t recall falling into any gems packs. Not too long ago I bought gems to help me along when sick, and in addition I play the game to maximize gem earning as often there might be an item again. I don?t want to just rebuy them and is hoping someone at S8 could help reduce them so I don?t have to go through the app star. Thanks in advance for ang help!

I wanted to post a couple days ago but the forum was down for me, did not read to see if others had trouble getting on
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem losses. Here are the details to contact Support if you need them:Click here. Good luck.

Closing thread and moving post to the right forum.