Thread: Report a player

Rhino Keeper

Can someone tell me how to report a player who's posting vile messages?

I've got screen shots of the disgusting and extremely inappropriate things this person is posting on my wall as well as others and their own wall. I would never upload them here but wondered if there was somewhere I can send them directly to storm8 so they can remove this person from the game? My child plays this and I'm EXTREMELY upset at her having seen what was written on my wall... Any help would be appreciated. I know I can block them, but want to protect others as well. Thank you to anyone who can advise me on how to report them and send the screen shots to the appropriate storm8 employees who handle this sort of issue.

Grand Emperor
    I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues in game.

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful.

Report a player

I just saw on one of my friends walls in game that they are receiving threats from someone. I have screenshots. Can someone please tell me how to report the player? My friend is very upset but doesn't know how to report them either.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    PM a mod, I think

Sorry your friend is going through this

Grand Emperor
    I am very sorry to hear that your friend is having issues in game.

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Select "Game Play / Report a player" under category. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of game wall is very helpful.

For players' privacy reasons, I would not be able to discuss your friend's issue through you but please have your friend send me a private message and I'll help them further. Thanks for your help.