Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pharomage Tournament (arcane, egypt, yellow) 9/14/18

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    YAY! Completed the tourney!
    Congratulations Nuicakes! I see you're having less losses the more tournaments you do and it'll get easier as time goes on. Great job of not giving up when you fight the champions, that's key. Thank you so much for helping others by posting your results as well. I'm hoping more will do that than the handful of wonderful fellow caretakers that already post. Congrats again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Congratulations Nuicakes! I see you're having less losses the more tournaments you do and it'll get easier as time goes on. Great job of not giving up when you fight the champions, that's key. Thank you so much for helping others by posting your results as well. I'm hoping more will do that than the handful of wonderful fellow caretakers that already post. Congrats again!
    thanks skyharbor! Less losses? Nooo... you missed my Dahlia reissue tournament debacle. Over 30 losses and I ran out of time still battling Battlemage.

I also wish more people would post their results. I figure listing my wins and losses is helpful (or at least interesting) when others are stuck and it's easier when I ask for help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    thanks skyharbor! Less losses? Nooo... you missed my Dahlia reissue tournament debacle. Over 30 losses and I ran out of time still battling Battlemage.

I also wish more people would post their results. I figure listing my wins and losses is helpful (or at least interesting) when others are stuck and it's easier when I ask for help.
    I agree! Not only do I enjoy looking at other players' results to note future dragons to try but I think it's important that as many players share their results as possible. As we've seen so far: no two games act the same so the more options a player has when they're stuck, the better I think.

Lots of times a dragon that has worked for five different players won't do anything for me and something that works for me won't work for others. You would think that since the battles are based on certain dragon factors that the same dragon should work for most -- if not everyone -- and it baffles me when they don't.

It's only recently that I've started posting my results which is mainly down to the fact that I've only recently started to parse through my dragons to decide which to use instead of relying on those-things-we're-not meant-to-speak-about. When I was using the *ahems* I didn't see the point in sharing my picks when they were chosen by a system that was available to anyone who can work Google. Now that I'm carefully considering my options and picking for myself my choices are more varied and not as obvious so I figured I should share on the off-chance that it's a pick another player hasn't thought of.

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad that I have finally finished this tournament. This was very arduous, battlecaster had me going round in circles, finally Dread Captain knocked him down. Just got over him then Wardrum stitched me up, Diamond finally conquered him. I hav 20 plus dragons still waiting to go through the spa.
    Guess it was my turn for the wringer, been a little while since I've had such a battle.
    Sometimes it is what it is random numbers Luck.
    Best of luck to all

Rhino Keeper
    Need some help beating shaman. He's taken down Diamond lvl 15, Neo Glasswing 15, Glasswing 12, Passion 12 and Smitten 14. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Need some help beating shaman. He's taken down Diamond lvl 15, Neo Glasswing 15, Glasswing 12, Passion 12 and Smitten 14. :/
    There's not one single dragon that's proven to beat single element champs every time but since you used the top dragons already, I'll suggest any ultra rare dragon from a previous Dragon Tales. Maybe if you have any of these they'll be effective: Nightwing, Light Mother, Arbiter, Seawitch, Wish, Wood Nymph, Neo Supreme or Supreme.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    There's not one single dragon that's proven to beat single element champs every time but since you used the top dragons already, I'll suggest any ultra rare dragon from a previous Dragon Tales. Maybe if you have any of these they'll be effective: Nightwing, Light Mother, Arbiter, Seawitch, Wish, Wood Nymph, Neo Supreme or Supreme.
    The only one I have out of those dragons is Supreme and Shaman just took him down. ��

What suggestions do you have after nothing can take down moonrise and no gold left.

Finally got it it with star lorikeet. Now off to the last one.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally Creator Level 14 took down Pharomage with bM after endless losses. Now many dragons are waiting for the healing spa.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast