Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pharomage Tournament (arcane, egypt, yellow) 9/14/18

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the tournament with Gentle Knight 7 taking down Pharomage, which made me happy since i had just acquired this dragon by crafting it with Essence.

What is "bm" or "bb" or "mb"
    I notice these words a lot but still can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I really, really wish they'd give us a sorting option for the arena; it's more than tiresome scrolling through over a thousand dragons to find the specific one I want. I feel cross-eyed by the time I finish a tourney from constantly staring at the tiny names scrolling by, we know they can add a sorting option so I'm left wondering why they don't?

01 Prime Arcane 3 - Neo Forest 1
    02 Afterlife 4 - Neo Supreme 3
    03 Ancestor 5 - Rapunzel 7
    04 Chakra 6 - Prime Eternal 6
    05 Marble 7 - Hammerhead 7
    06 Immortal 8 - Playful 7
    07 Sunflower 9 - Admirer 7
    08 Prime Chroma 10 - Big Bad 7
    09 Elements 11 - Cleopatra 10
    10 Angelfire 12 - Rose Knight 10
    11 Empress 13 - Tourmaline 12 (lost Lacewing, Mashmallow)
    12 Nyx 14 - Dark Omen 14
    13 Wildflower 15 - Neo Meteor 14
    14 Battlemage 16 - Black Knight 15
    15 Brilliant 17 - Dark Omen 14
    16 Sunlight 18 - Kaleido 10
    17 Shaman 19 - Passion 15
    18 Lunar Monkey 20 - Black Knight 15
    19 Pumpking 16 - Forest 15
    20 Night Bloom 17 - Seafish 14
    21 Battlecaster 17 - Diamond 15
    22 Wicked Witch 17 - Delver 13
    23 Bright Phoenix 18 - Tourmaline 12
    24 Egyptian 18 - Neo Bat 12
    25 Honeysuckle 18 - Black Knight 15
    26 Wardrum 19 - Dread Captain 7 (lost Congo, Rainbow Sentinel, Glasswing)
    27 Sweet Tooth 19 - Tracker 3
    28 Father Sky 19 - Neo Air14
    29 Moonrise 20 - Passion 15
    30 Pharomage 20 - Black Knight 15
    Couldn't agree more. Scrolling through all those dragons to find the one you want to use is a pain in the b... I would love if we could have anything to make it easier.

Fashion Designer
    +1 on adding a sorting feature to the Arena! It is so badly needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Why is it every time there's a good tournament I can't get on the game . I swear it makes me so mad. It's bad enough that I still can't watch videos but not to be able to even play ain't right just cause I won't spend real money on a game. Storm 8 can you please fix this issue cause I've been trying to play for 6 hours now and can't get on. I've force closed, cleaned my phone and Uninstalled it and re installed it and nothing. It makes me want to scream. So if anybody has any other suggestions I'm all open for them. Cause at this point I won't be able to catch up.
    I haven't won for 4 or 5 tournaments. I've posted about that I can watch but, not battle until about the hour is done. I even filled about it on the last tournament. Either nobody didn't want do anything about it or didn't see it. Idk It's annoying that things stop working right. Sometimes I plant diamondates before I went to bed then I seems like I didn't plant them when I know that I did. I need the videos fixed so I can win Pharomage. I've never seen it before. Please fix it. I want to be a winner again. I go good until I get about 15 wins when I start losing. Younger account is at 22 were much older account is 17 dragons. Not happening thats disgusting >. I miss winning. Petre70 and petr7 I need A handyman. Please please and pleaseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180906_091558.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	47479
    Last edited by petre70; 09-19-18 at 06:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    THIRD full day trying to beat Shaman. Unreal. Another one I won't win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuZu_Chan92 View Post
    What is "bm" or "bb" or "mb"
    I notice these words a lot but still can't figure it out
    "b" is bash, "m" is magic. Those letters in upper case means the hit was critical, lower case is a minor hit.
    Example: Battlecaster < Forest 15 bM - Level 15 beat Battlecaster with a weak "bash" hit and was defeated on the second hit with "magic."
    Example: Shaman < Passion 15 Mm - Level 15 Passion beat Shaman with a critical shot of "magic" and the weak hit of "magic" knocked Shaman out of the arena.

New Resident

So I have and IPhone 7, how do I get my dragons up to level 20 like some of the ones I have to battle?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by miksdee View Post

So I have and IPhone 7, how do I get my dragons up to level 20 like some of the ones I have to battle?
    As of right now it's only possible to raise our dragons to level 15. I've often wondered why they created these false higher levels for tourney battles and have settled on the idea that lv 16-20 opponents are s8's "House Advantage." Since one of the supposed factors of battling is level, they've made it so that even the worst fighting dragon will be more of a roadblock at level 20.

New Resident
    Thanks to all those who have been posting results. They have been very helpful. I've just finished the tournament with only 1 hour to spare! This has been one of the harder tournaments with many many dragons waiting for the spa.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast