Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Illusion Dragon Tale Event September 14 2018

It’s all a ploy to intice you to buy Gold. Maybe you have a stockade of Gold, but I bet there are 1,000’s playing this event that don’t. They’ll buy Gold to get food an TL laughs all the way to the bank...LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I've leveled Novadream to level 10 and he's freaking HUGE! Like 3X a level 15 Forest dragon. Pretty but a little overwhelming next to other dragons.
    I saw that when I leveled him to 14. He takes up almost the whole screen, lol. Hopefully he can be a beast in tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh. It said to craft a Fade Fir and I did and it didn't count it. So I sped it up and placed it and it's still not countin it. So I don't have enough materials to craft another, so it's off to questions again.

Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Ugh. It said to craft a Fade Fir and I did and it didn't count it. So I sped it up and placed it and it's still not countin it. So I don't have enough materials to craft another, so it's off to questions again.
    Did you try force-closing your game and restarting it? You sometimes have to do that to get the game to register that you have completed a task.

Also, isn't the actual task at this point to start crafting a Fade Fir? You don't have to place it for it to count. That part is for tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Crafting on chapter 4 and 6 - i find it easier to start crafting the item the following day after the chapter was unlocked. That way you don't have to wait a day to place the item.
    Right now chapter 6 is unlocked but I'm crafting a marble key instead. Tomorrow i will craft and place the item and then craft another marble key right after.

New Resident
    do not know how to this quest. help me. please. thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42110640_2145610982423890_1563368035614457856_n.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	47478

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Crafting on chapter 4 and 6 - i find it easier to start crafting the item the following day after the chapter was unlocked. That way you don't have to wait a day to place the item.
    Right now chapter 6 is unlocked but I'm crafting a marble key instead. Tomorrow i will craft and place the item and then craft another marble key right after.
    That's my strategy too. Only drawback is, tomorrow I have to first start one quest then complete the other, which will delay when I can start crafting the second dragon. And I always evolve it to 12 before I start fighting with it. But I usually don't have issues catching up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitts05 View Post
    do not know how to this quest. help me. please. thank you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42110640_2145610982423890_1563368035614457856_n.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	132.3 KB 
ID:	47478
    Go to the quest outpost (where you quest for food, maps etc) and use the Novadream dragon to quest. Beware there are 2 diffrent quests, so you need to select the right one for this goal to complete. But you need to do 8-9 of each quest to get the items you need further on.

My advice is to look at page 1 where all steos are listed. Especially start breeding for the prophecy dragon now. And be aware: 1) You need a lot of food to complete 2) for the items to be crafted, start crafting in one chapter but don't collect until you are asked for it in the next chapter. That way you only need to craft one of each. Good luck

Well... I completed chapter 7 with crafting Abra. When I checked back to place it on the nest it wasn't crafting. It says I'm still missing I one of the tokens but the chapter 7 tales is complete. I tried closing. Any suggestions?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janiebond007 View Post
    Well... I completed chapter 7 with crafting Abra. When I checked back to place it on the nest it wasn't crafting. It says I'm still missing I one of the tokens but the chapter 7 tales is complete. I tried closing. Any suggestions?
    Sorry to hear about this. Only solution is to submit a ticket to S8 and hope they solve it quickly

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast