Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Illusion Dragon Tale Event September 14 2018

Banned
    Thank you S8 for not putting on a tournament today!

Fashion Designer
    Started crafting Abra dragon and I?m done with this tales way too much food for this way too big Novadream dragon!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janiebond007 View Post
    Well... I completed chapter 7 with crafting Abra. When I checked back to place it on the nest it wasn't crafting. It says I'm still missing I one of the tokens but the chapter 7 tales is complete. I tried closing. Any suggestions?
    Please submit a support ticket to support. See link in my signature. When you get your ticket number, please send me a private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Another event I won?t be finishing.
    DITTO
    This time it?s not because of failure to breed Prophecy - S8 seems to have changed the odds on this task as I?ve hardly ever been able to breed the obligatory common dragon in time.
    My problem this time is bad luck in Ch 7 - breeding with Novadream - managed to luck out with a 24 hour Sunrise. I considered breaking my No Gold resolution until I looked back to my notes to check possible offspring for Ch 8 task - Breed Prophecy with Novadream. With my luck I figure I am sure to get one of the 13 possible 20+ hours results or one of the 28 15+ hours dragons so even if I spend gold to complete Ch 7 in time, the same situation is likely to occur in Ch 8. And of course winning 2 battles with Abra in Ch 9 is also reliant on luck of the draw.

So - once again it is unlikely I will have enough time to finish.

If I was the how do we make them spend gold strategist in the team I would refrain from setting the tasks that are highly dependent on luck or involve a possible delay of over 20 hours till at least Ch 9 when odds of finishing are more predictable thereby making spending gold more likely to assist completing the event
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 09-21-18 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    DITTO
    This time it?s not because of failure to breed Prophecy - S8 seems to have changed the odds on this task as I?ve hardly ever been able to breed the obligatory common dragon in time.
    My problem this time is bad luck in Ch 7 - breeding with Novadream - managed to luck out with a 24 hour Sunrise. I considered breaking my No Gold resolution until I looked back to my notes to check possible offspring for Ch 8 task - Breed Prophecy with Novadream. With my luck I figure I am sure to get one of the 13 possible 20+ hours results or one of the 28 15+ hours dragons so even if I spend gold to complete Ch 7 in time, the same situation is likely to occur in Ch 8. And of course winning 2 battles with Abra in Ch 9 is also reliant on luck of the draw.

So - once again it is unlikely I will have enough time to finish.

If I was the how do we make them spend gold strategist in the team I would refrain from setting the tasks that are highly dependent on luck or involve a possible delay of over 20 hours till at least Ch 9 when odds of finishing are more predictable thereby making spending gold more likely to assist completing the event
    Guess what? Prophecy with Novadream gave me a Diamond Dragon (44 Hours) and tomorrow I have to use Novadream Dragon to complete the Leyline Lingo Quest and go on with Chapter 9.
    So, either I have to skip that step or to finish the breeding, by using about 25 Gold in both cases.
    Well, for me, that I have hundreds of Gold, isn't a probem, but I can realize what's your point and I wanted to add credits to your theory about the whole strategy!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Guess what? Prophecy with Novadream gave me a Diamond Dragon (44 Hours) and tomorrow I have to use Novadream Dragon to complete the Leyline Lingo Quest and go on with Chapter 9.
    So, either I have to skip that step or to finish the breeding, by using about 25 Gold in both cases.
    Well, for me, that I have hundreds of Gold, isn't a probem, but I can realize what's your point and I wanted to add credits to your theory about the whole strategy!!!
    If you have some breeding boosts saved up, use those. It’s a lot less gold that way.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone been having problems with this event? Thi is the 3rd time it has not counted one of the items to do. I had bred Novadream and Prophecy and when it went to hatch it did not go to the next step. This happens in almost all of Events. When I feed my dragons my game resets itself. I am tired of doing Events and then they just don't count. Who do I contact ? I used all my time to breed these two and won't be able to finish without spending money and I don't feel that is right.
    Last edited by sharyl32; 09-22-18 at 07:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having trouble with their Abra dragon? Mine is a level 12, but it's tiny! I'm on chapter 9 and cannot win a battle with it. It's already lost 4 times!

Banned
    6th Magic food quest in a row and all I got were 3000 coins. Mine for food, I rarely get 500 on the left side and 1000 on the right side is almost non-existent.
    I keep hearing nothing is manipulated during events but these things happening makes me think otherwise. No way should I send Magic out on a food quest and it comes back with 3K lousy coins 6 times in a row.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    6th Magic food quest in a row and all I got were 3000 coins. Mine for food, I rarely get 500 on the left side and 1000 on the right side is almost non-existent.
    I keep hearing nothing is manipulated during events but these things happening makes me think otherwise. No way should I send Magic out on a food quest and it comes back with 3K lousy coins 6 times in a row.
    I still can't believe they were SO cheap as to remove the 'Quest for Gold' and change it to 'Quest for Coins'. You'd be lucky if you ever got to haul in a single gold, but the fact that they changed it to coins was flatout insulting.

Even for the Magic food questing, if you only bring back coins, you don't even get the amount back that it cost you to send the dragon on the quest. The only time my Magic dragon is *not* in there questing for a chance of food is when it needs to stay open for the Tales specific quest items. Just wish there were much better rewards for sending a dragon on a 6 hour quest :/

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast