Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Illusion Dragon Tale Event September 14 2018

Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    You can take it off the nest and level it up and it will count..been doing that for many Tales..no problem
    Thanks! Good to know! I thought you had to hatch it when it came up as a task. I will try this strategy from now on because that is always where I get caught and then I cant finish the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    You can't get ahead ..you have to wait until it askes you to do it
    thanks for helping. I was hoping get it done. I'm trying so hard too breed Teacup and Siameese. I want them they are cute lol. Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-17-18 at 10:07 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    So you're saying that last tales, everyone was like "Oh thank God we are not going to get ****ed with food as badly this time" and Storm8's response was to increase the food total this time around?
    Yep, that's exactly what happened. I was thinking that maybe it was because we got a good food prize in the LB, but then I remembered only a %age of players got 100,000 food, so that doesn't make sense.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by petre70 View Post
    thanks for helping. I was hoping get it done. I'm trying so hard too breed Teacup and Siameese. I want them they are cute lol. Thanks
    Don't sweat the Siamese and Teacup- both are permanent dragons. The current "sale" is just a temporary lowering of their gold price. With persistence and a little luck, both of them can be bred (for free) at any time.

Rhino Keeper
    18 and counting fails for Prophercy OMG seriously probably end up with 1 near the end after skipping the [] related task for it :/
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-18-18 at 10:19 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Another event I won’t be finishing.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 09-18-18 at 08:31 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    It?s not fair for them to use the leylin dragon in this event cause I don?t play the arena cause it?s to hard to finish when you don?t having many winning dragons so I don?t play it often. So fed up with the difficulty S8 is putting in this game.
    Are you perhaps confusing the Leyline Lingo Quest located in the Outpost with the dragon itself? To complete the Quest you need to have crafted the first DT dragon, Novadream not the Leyline dragon. The only dragons needed to complete this DT (other than those crafted within the event) are the breedables Prophecy and Mist.

Yes I was, I just reread the list and realized it was a quest not the dragon. I WAS WRONG my apologies.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Yes I was, I just reread the list and realized it was a quest not the dragon. I WAS WRONG my apologies.
    No apologies needed, it's happened to all of us at one time or another. Why they chose to give the quest a name so similar to a current dragon is a mystery. Surely there are enough mystical/magical terms that they could've chosen another name and still kept with the theme of the month.

It's things like this that make me wonder how players who don't access the forum can complete events without confusion. S8 should really work on being more concise when writing the in game text which has been problematic before.

Fashion Designer
    I've leveled Novadream to level 10 and he's freaking HUGE! Like 3X a level 15 Forest dragon. Pretty but a little overwhelming next to other dragons.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast