Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Grand Illusion Dragon Tale Event September 14 2018

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with their Abra dragon? Mine is a level 12, but it's tiny! I'm on chapter 9 and cannot win a battle with it. It's already lost 4 times!
    Mine is junk too! Choose your battles carefully, it was a pain in the butt to get the right opponents to at least have a chance. Not one you can just toss out there haphazardly.

Executive Chef
    Seriously trying to figure out what’s up. Diamond hybrids are popping up way too easy the past couple of days when I breed. Yesterday, threw something on quick for bingo thinking that my worse case would be something overnight, nope 44 hour fail. Out of boosts, had to spend gold and open up the second den (needed it anyway with bingo and DT so no biggie). Now I get a 32 hour bingo fail on that one (quetzal or beryl). Good thing all my breeding tasks are done.

This happened las DT as well - had to breed the new dragons together and out popped another diamond. Thankfully all questing was done so not a total freak out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Seriously trying to figure out what?s up. Diamond hybrids are popping up way too easy the past couple of days when I breed. Yesterday, threw something on quick for bingo thinking that my worse case would be something overnight, nope 44 hour fail. Out of boosts, had to spend gold and open up the second den (needed it anyway with bingo and DT so no biggie). Now I get a 32 hour bingo fail on that one (quetzal or beryl). Good thing all my breeding tasks are done.

This happened las DT as well - had to breed the new dragons together and out popped another diamond. Thankfully all questing was done so not a total freak out.
    I just got 35hr Diamond Horn when I bred Lotus+Crusader for a Bingo task(Breed Black type with Red type). I bred hoping for a Diamond but was expecting a bad outcome such as a Titan like a few times before. I read someone also bred a Diamond Horn a few days ago. So I agree, Diamonds are more breedable now, so try for one before the odds are reset to ultra rare.
    I stopped after Ch.6 so am not affected by a 35hr breeding. Diamond Horn trumps Bingo rewards anytime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Seriously trying to figure out what’s up. Diamond hybrids are popping up way too easy the past couple of days when I breed. Yesterday, threw something on quick for bingo thinking that my worse case would be something overnight, nope 44 hour fail. Out of boosts, had to spend gold and open up the second den (needed it anyway with bingo and DT so no biggie). Now I get a 32 hour bingo fail on that one (quetzal or beryl). Good thing all my breeding tasks are done.

Man, hoping for some of your luck! Been trying for a Mercury for months now :'(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    6th Magic food quest in a row and all I got were 3000 coins. Mine for food, I rarely get 500 on the left side and 1000 on the right side is almost non-existent.
    I keep hearing nothing is manipulated during events but these things happening makes me think otherwise. No way should I send Magic out on a food quest and it comes back with 3K lousy coins 6 times in a row.
    I have also noticed right mine tends to give out almost all coins during the Tales. If you do hit food, it's only 50 or 100. The 500 and 1000 bundles occur at nowhere near their normal average, if at all.

And my theory is they say "nothing is manipulated" because all these, uh ... oddities... players have noticed, consistently, for years, are part of the game's programming. So, an S8 rep can truthfully say, "oh, no, no! Nothing is manipulated..." as in, no one's going in and changing odds before an event and then changing them back afterwards... because the game does it automatically and always has.

Fashion Designer
    I've been stuck for 2 days trying to win one more battle with my level 12 Abra dragon. I've had 6 Adominable, Ice age and Blizzard dragons, 2 diamond hybrids and level 13 super rare, breedable dragons. Grrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with their Abra dragon? Mine is a level 12, but it's tiny! I'm on chapter 9 and cannot win a battle with it. It's already lost 4 times!
    I finally got Abra to L9 - I’ve found same as you - it can’t win a battle! Doesn’t help that Opponents have been Super Rare that even my Champions couldn’t defeat. I am determined not to spend gold.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm probably not going to make it with food even though I started with 100K. And has anyone else noticed that during Tales, nothing that drips food like the free videos or mining actually does? It's all coins for me. It's not normally, but during Tales I get no extra foood.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay duh I just read the past comments and yes other people have noticed. It's so manipulative. It didn't used to be like that.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah this Abra even at level 12 is trash...

Its a gold trap...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast