Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No gem videos

Grand Emperor
    Try clearing your device's cache and loading at different times of the day and see if that helps.

New Resident
    This feature is currently only absolutely for android users

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0stgirl View Post
    This feature is currently only absolutely for android users
    This feature is offered to some iOS players.

Closing thread since it is an older thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Lose Free Gem Video Ads

I've lost the free gem video ads for few days (10gems & 2 hours speed-up option), I have no idea why and is it really sad that I am not longer getting the option. I have been searching for solutions but still I havent found any of them. A lot of players are complaining about this, this is a bug or it is limited? Should I report to the team? Please help me out, I really wish to get the option back.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Don't worry it's not a bug. Hope yours returns to you soon!

I'm closing this thread since this isn't a bug. Here is the discussion thread. Thanks.
    Thread: Daily gem videos

New Resident

Different funcitons on different phones

So I have used an iPhone 6 Plus and although it did not have FREE GEM function where my Android friends did, I was okay with it and still had the Double Coin feature where I would watch an ad and receive 2x coin boost for a couple of hours or so.
    However, I have recently upgraded my phone to iPhone X and it does not have any functions even the coin boost. I understand that the game may no longer be updated to be compatible with the most recent platform.. But I feel like it is not fair for those with different phones. I have spent lots of real money to this game and have enjoyed every bit of it. Even though I don't have the free gem feature, I feel like there should be something.

If you cannot resolve this issue in particular, please do something about updating the game! There are still lots of people who enjoy this game

New Resident

No gem videos

Does someone know how to fix this

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. This is not a bug to be fixed though. I hope you get it soon. Here's the discussion thread for this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123