Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No gem videos

Farm Supplier

Watching videos for gems?

A lot of users are saying they can watch videos for gems, but I'm not seeing it. Is this for specific users or...?

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing several years and the only way I've been able to get about 6 free gems is by buying an item and downloading a Storm8 game. I can almost bet what you're talking about is a scam. There's also the scam of getting all these hundreds/thousands of free gems by going to sites and downloading stuff. I don't think it's legit at all...but then who knows. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Since the new update, I've had the option to watch up to 3 videos per day for 1 gem each in both RS and BS. They are really short videos about other game apps. Since they are actually in the games, like goals, I don't think its a scam. I've gotten gems when I've done it. I'm on iOS, maybe it's only an iOS feature? Or maybe only some players got it as a test run?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Since the new update, I've had the option to watch up to 3 videos per day for 1 gem each in both RS and BS. They are really short videos about other game apps. Since they are actually in the games, like goals, I don't think its a scam. I've gotten gems when I've done it. I'm on iOS, maybe it's only an iOS feature? Or maybe only some players got it as a test run?
    I am on iOS and got no such thing as watch video for gems!
    I have the watch video to speed cooking.
    And of course I also have all the bugs and issues that came with this last update!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Farm Supplier
    I have an iOS device, I keep game updated and haven't gotten the watch ad for free gems and I haven't even gotten the speed up cooking ones..I wonder why? I hope they aren't picking and choosing who gets them..It wouldn't be right.

Farm Supplier
    Finally got the speed up cooking by watching this ad...not the one I really needed :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvil View Post
    I have an iOS device, I keep game updated and haven't gotten the watch ad for free gems and I haven't even gotten the speed up cooking ones..I wonder why? I hope they aren't picking and choosing who gets them..It wouldn't be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by lildvil View Post
    Finally got the speed up cooking by watching this ad...not the one I really needed :-(
    I think they often test markets by releasing things to different players. Sometimes things have had different prices or different items available, too.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Gem earned from watching video disappears a few seconds after getting it!

Hi. Hope someone can help. For the last few days the gem earned after watching videos disappears from my tally a few seconds after it is added. The game seems to pause to sync itself then the gem is taken away... I have tried force closing, re-installing and it is unchanged. Can anyone at TL please help me....

Two days ago genes video just come 1 time after watch rewarded 1 gem the game BS goes processing than gem gone than yesterday and today no video at all. Why storm8 take the video away. I support them I have prove that I buy gems many times

Please help me
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-23-16 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    These gem videos are promotional features which may change or come and go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast