Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

New Resident
    I don?t understand the expansion and why all are thanking for it. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Goatsiek View Post
    I don?t understand the expansion and why all are thanking for it. Am I missing something?
    Because sometimes we reach a limit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I found that a bit odd too. I have pass in the feedback. Guess we have to wait for the next expansion.
    Perhaps it is because the space between two of the expansions has a tree in it, and the programmers are working on removing that tree at the same time expanding to that area? I'm remembering two expansions that had trees that could not be removed for the longest time; hopefully when that space DOES get released, it will clear the tree immediately instead of taking months (or was it years) to finally disappear.

Or...maybe that space will become something new at some point in the future? Like the expansions to the Truffle Forest, the Farmer's Market, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Perhaps it is because the space between two of the expansions has a tree in it, and the programmers are working on removing that tree at the same time expanding to that area? I'm remembering two expansions that had trees that could not be removed for the longest time; hopefully when that space DOES get released, it will clear the tree immediately instead of taking months (or was it years) to finally disappear.

Or...maybe that space will become something new at some point in the future? Like the expansions to the Truffle Forest, the Farmer's Market, etc.
    I don't think the trees are a problem, I have 3 plots with trees in them and I was able to blend them in. My alpacas used to have a tree in the middle of their corral lol. And the plots that i wish I could expand are super clear. They are just in between already expanded ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1468669671~3.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	47505  
    Last edited by gdr4gon; 09-20-18 at 01:30 PM.

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Oct 9

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 24 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 300,000 coins
    #2 - 26 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 310,000 coins

Note:
    1. Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions. Mine is missing too and the team is aware of it.

2. If you have placed existing items in these plots previously, you need to move/store these items from these plots before you are able to clear the obstacles.

Do we need to keep old expansion papers? Don’t want to sell if needed in the future. Take up space in barn ya know?!

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Oct 22

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 27 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 320,000 coins
    #2 - 29 of each expansion parts (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 340,000 coins

Note:
    1. Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions. Mine is missing too and the team is aware of it.

2. If you have placed existing items in these plots previously, you need to move/store these items from these plots before you are able to clear the obstacles.

Fashion Designer
    Stupid question. If you're not yet expanded to these new areas, how would someone be able to have placed something there to store?

Grand Emperor
    A few unintended plots were accidentally opened in the previous expansion and the team has fixed and closed the plots. Those farmers who placed items there were unable to use these plots until the plots are made available.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast