View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 51.85%
  • I didn't like this event

7 25.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 18.52%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.70%
  • Pixie Paw

14 51.85%
  • Spell Dancer

20 74.07%
  • Sylph Kitten

16 59.26%
  • Waterlily pond

4 14.81%
  • Rose display

3 11.11%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: STORYBOOK: Feydream - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree that the tournament being attached is a bit of a nightmare. Especially when it can take an entire day to defeat just one opponent. I?m sure the breeding for the required new animal is skewed, it took me 7 days to breed it and then I had to play catch up. Common I think not.
    I do like the prizes though, I?ve enjoyed all the storybook animals so far this year. Apart from the two aforementioned difficulties it?s not to difficult to complete and the storybook is probably the only enjoyable event left with the continuation of the 7 days for the other events.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaynee79 View Post
    I agree as well. The battle tournament is just awful if you?re re not into that. I?d prefer you be given different options to choose from. Like you could do the battle ground if you opted to with the option to hatch a certain animal or plant so many crops and level a certain animal. I couldn?t believe the story required me to go all the way to lvl 30. I love this little game but it?s definitely becoming a money pit and not so fun anymore with all the new unattainable goals. I?m constantly having to say goodbye to a pet bc I have no room for the new ones in these stories. I think they should allow you to clear spaces of land with a large amount of gold coins. I have an abundance and only use them for purchasing crops or class specific habitats. I love the fairies they have been putting in, wish they?d make a spin off for a game with lots of fairies.
    Especupially since this tournament was significantly more difficult than usual.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please, S8, stop linking tournaments with storybooks. I don't want to be forced to do a tournament in order to complete a SB. Thank you, and best wishes to all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234