View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 51.85%
  • I didn't like this event

7 25.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 18.52%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.70%
  • Pixie Paw

14 51.85%
  • Spell Dancer

20 74.07%
  • Sylph Kitten

16 59.26%
  • Waterlily pond

4 14.81%
  • Rose display

3 11.11%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Feydream - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

STORYBOOK: Feydream - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

Pixie Paw, Spell Dancer, Sylph Kitten - new creature
    More information on Pixie Paw, Spell Dancer, Sylph Kitten in Creatures Guide.

STORYBOOK: Feydream

Red lines for low level players, level 27 or below.
    Blue lines for high level players, above level 27.
    Black lines for all players.

Chapter 1

This year's Feydream started just like any other in the Forest. All of the wonderous fey creatures came out to play for this month was meant for them alone!

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
    Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Realm Runes x5

Unlock 5 Gems

Chapter 2

The Sylph Kitten always prefers to spend her Feydream as any lazy cat would: sleeping on her Cotton Cloud and relaxing with a spool of Gold Thread.

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 48 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 32 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Sylph Kitten Fairy/Water (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h)

Unlock 10 Gems

Chapter 3

However, sitting on a Cotton Cloud all day would not do, not for the Pixie Paw next door. The Pixie Paw would not settle for leisurely relaxation during his Feydream, no he would not. So he decided the best course of action would be to coax the Sylph Kitten to play.

Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 3 (Skip 7 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x25 (Skip 25 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 2: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x32 (Skip 32 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x6 (Skip 12 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Reward: Food 5000x

Unlock 15 Gems

Chapter 4

Sneaking through the Fey Forest, the Pixie Paw was adamant to get the Sylph Kitten to play. Of course, if the Sylph Kitten saw him coming, she would flee at the first sight!

Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 4 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 4 (Skip 12 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Start Breeding with a Racmoon (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x30 (Skip 30 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x50 (Skip 50 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 4: Win Cotton Clouds from an Aethler in the Arena x1 (Win Round 3 in Tournament)(Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: 12000 Coins

Unlock 20 Gems

Chapter 5

Pixie Paw had snuck a bottle of Lily Water int o the Fey Forest this year because Sylph Kittens hate getting wet, and especially so when they are soaking in Lily Water!

Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 7 (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 7 (Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x8 (Skip 16 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Hatch any animal (Skip 20 Gems)
    Act 3: Hatch any Dark animal (Skip 30 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x2 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: 3 Waterlily Ponds.

Unlock 25 Gems

Chapter 6

Boo! The Pixie Paw had barked at the Sylph Kitten as she was sprayed by the Lily Water! While the Pixie Paw had hoped to find somebody to play with, this only got the Sylph Kitten angry! This made him feel very bad for what he had done, and he knew he had to make it up!

Act 1: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x40 (Skip 40 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 1: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x60 (Skip 60 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 2: Hatch a common Humsprite (Breed Dark + Nature) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 11 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 11 (Skip 75 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 18 Gems)
    Reward: 7500 Food

Unlock 30 Gems

Chapter 7

Angry and cold, the Sylph Kitten marched off deeper into the Fey Forest. Her Feydream was ruined, and she knew not what to do next! She marched through flocks of chirping Humsprites in search of answers.

Act 1: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 13 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x6 (Skip 18 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 2: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x6 (Skip 24 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Breed with Sylph Kitten (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 3: Breed Sylph Kitten with a Humsprite (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x3 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Pixie Paw Fairy/Plant (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)

Unlock 35 Gems

Chapter 8

Still cold and wet, the Sylph Kitten cuddled up next to a Faeriefire in the center of a clear grove in the Fey Forest. She could see all of the stars above her, and the colors of the flame were mesmerizing. So distracted by the magical flames, she did not see a stranger approach!

Act 1: Hatch your Pixie Paw (Skip 25 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Breed Sylph Kitten with a Plantlers (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 2: Breed Sylph Kitten with a Plantlers (Skip 75 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x48 (Skip 48 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Lily Water from Harvesting x60 (Skip 120 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 4: Raise Pixie Paw to level 5 (Skip 10 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Raise Pixie Paw to level 5 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: 1 Rose Display.

Unlock 45 Gems

Chapter 9

A Spelldancer swooped in from the heavens and landed so gracefully, she hardly made a sound! She saw this Sylph Kitten nezzled up to her fire, and sat down next to her to console her guest.

Act 1: Raise Pixie Paw to level 8 (Skip 65 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Pixie Paw to level 10 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Breed a Sylph Kitten with a Aquatter (Skip 50 Gems)
    Act 2: Breed a Sylph Kitten with a Bamboon (Skip 75 Gems)
    Act 3: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 15 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Sylph Kitten to level 15 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Win Cotton Clouds from an Aethler in the Arena x2 (Win Round 8 in Tournament)(Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Win Cotton Clouds from an Aethler in the Arena x3 (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: Realm Runes x10

Unlock 50 Gems

Chapter 10

The two of them sat by the fire all night, and for the remainder of the Feydream, they just kept warm together without a word shared between them. In the morning, the Sylph Kitten knew that she would forgive her friend, the Pixie Paw because friendship is more valuable than brooding. But she would never forget the silent happiness by the Faeriefire that night.

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 2: Raise Pixie Paw to level 10 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Raise Pixie Paw to level 14 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x10 (Skip 20 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Faeriefire from Evolving x12 (Skip 36 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Gold Thread from Mining x5 (Skip 60 Gems)
    Act 5: Win Cotton Clouds from an Aethler in the Arena x4 (Win Round 22 in Tournament)(Skip 80 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 5: Win Cotton Clouds from an Aethler in the Arena x5 (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: Spell Dancer Fairy/Dark (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

Food requirements for the animals of this storybook

Humsprite Feed Schedule B x Level 4 = 65 Apples.
    Sylph Kitten Feed Schedule C x Level 15 = 44,330 Apples.
    Pixie Paw Feed Schedule D x Level 10 = 16,660 Apples.
    Pixie Paw Feed Schedule D x Level 14 = 72,660 Apples.
    Spell Dancer Feed Schedule E

Feystones

Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 250 Feystones

Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 500 Feystones

Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 500 Feystones

Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 750 Feystones

Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
    Reward 1000 Feystones

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180907-203558.jpg 
Views:	4366 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	47312  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-08-18 at 08:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    The spell dancer is beautiful!
    Waiting for quest three and im giving the first reaction in this thread so far..
    That asks for a big surpise S8.
    Lots of people who wouldve still play, cant because of missing land.
    Others cant afford the difficulties that are bigger with every event.

I would love to know when we can expect a new big change in the game. Why not letting us switch to the other side of the landmap, where we can collect more newer lands for example?

This thread shows the lack of interest in the game now. Too many changes for the worse. It is a shame.

Executive Chef
    Got this beautiful Spell Dancer! As well as Abyss.. Love them!

Rhino Keeper
    I used to get excited for Storybooks because I would be able to finish and get all three animals with a moderate level of difficulty. Now I can barely make it to the second animal. The breeding requirement becomes nearly impossible for me even when I start it before activating the tales..........no food to feed everyone up to high levels....worst of all no land to buy the habitat so all my new animals are in storage.

Forcing the round 30 of the tournament to be a part of the Storybook is ridiculous in my opinion. Some people don't like to battle and would prefer to stop after a certain round...but if you don't win the item from round 30 you can't complete the storybook, so there is no point.

I'm just doing the first animal on this one and stopping there.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    This thread shows the lack of interest in the game now. Too many changes for the worse. It is a shame.
    sometimes it feels like S8 is deliberately pushing us away from playing FFS. I wonder why?

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Let us battle max 20 rounds and 10 for beginners or something. This is really bad..
    Every reaction except for one is mostly negative. 2200 gems for an animal is way too much at this point. I suggest to lower the prices with 50% at this rate and build it up till 20% to stay there. That would be reasonable for the ways it keeps turing in the last year..

The birthstone sale last time was great, but way too short and the prices shouldve been 80/100gems.

It would be good if someone from the game team opened a topic about the actual status of the game. Like, whats going to happen, updates, global question answers. That shouldnt be hard to accomplish right? I think it will make a start in bringing some trust back. The communication is too low at this point and the content too expensive and slow

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so I confidently go into the game knowing I have the animals needed to breed with apart from the new animal. Because I?ve had them for the last few storybooks and they?re all in habitats I don?t touch specifically in case they?re needed for breeding.
    Except, they?re not. My racmoon seems to have run away from home. All that?s left behind is a habitat with an empty space.
    This is the third time it?s happened, twice I?ve put it down to my error even though once an animals required for a storybook, I keep it in case it comes up again. Always. I KNOW Racmoon was there a few days back as I made sure I could see it in the habitat.
    So not I?m going to have to breed it again as well as the new animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I used to get excited for Storybooks because I would be able to finish and get all three animals with a moderate level of difficulty. Now I can barely make it to the second animal. The breeding requirement becomes nearly impossible for me even when I start it before activating the tales..........no food to feed everyone up to high levels....worst of all no land to buy the habitat so all my new animals are in storage.

Forcing the round 30 of the tournament to be a part of the Storybook is ridiculous in my opinion. Some people don't like to battle and would prefer to stop after a certain round...but if you don't win the item from round 30 you can't complete the storybook, so there is no point.

I'm just doing the first animal on this one and stopping there.
    I don't like having to battle to be able to finish storybook. I had to use quite a few gems last time to finish cause for some reason I was losing way too frequently but I'm not doing that ANY MORE! I really love the final animal in the storybook but I refuse to be forced to use my gems to finish. I also think that a "common" animal should not be that difficult to breed especially since we need it to finish the storybook task. And it doesn't help that I'm maxed out on my expansions so running out of room for new animals anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I stopped battling a long time ago because I could never finish them. And it gets worse when the battle is tied to the storybook because I will literally spend TWO days trying to win ONE tough opponent..and this is with fighting at least 8 times a day..More on the weekend. I will set timers for every hour to battle and no matter what I use I cannot beat it. Gems are too hard to come by so I prefer to use them to buy habitats.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast