Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Aethler - 2018 Sep 7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Pretty animal, definitely would like to win this one. Tourney seems to be rather challenging this time round so fingers crossed.
    Glad I'm not the only one. I really like Aethler, but I'm finding it hard to beat most of the challenge animals on the first try. I'm doing the Storybook event, so I have to get to round 30 at the least. Arrgh!

Fashion Designer
    Struggling this tourney, last was a breeze through, I dont understand it. Sometimes I hve the same exact animal in tourney round and in collosuem and what works for one wont work for the other, I wish I knew why.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Is it my imagination or are these opponents pretty much the same from the last tourney? I feel like I've battled most of these animals before and in a very similar order. Total Deja vu
    its not your imagination, this tourney is the same as the last one. This was mentioned in speculations and discussins

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    its not your imagination, this tourney is the same as the last one. This was mentioned in speculations and discussins
    Thx for confirming that I'm not losing my mind...lol!

Executive Chef
    Why oh why can't i defeat Pisces. Struggling for 2,5 days now. I started so good, and this is my punishment? Tried Autumn, Winter, Dark, Rainbow, Valentine, Christmas, but nothing seems to work. Last time valentine did the job, but now it let me down.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody got any ideas on how to beat round 23.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Anybody got any ideas on how to beat round 23.
    Treent or Valentine. I used my Treent of Life this tourney for both mythic creatures and won. Last tourney Valentine paired with rock, I think, worked.

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this animal and was excited when I finished the tournament last night. But there is a problem with the coloring of it. It is so light you can see through it. I cant even see the bottom of its legs. I leveled to a L4 and cant even see its antlers like the picture shows. Anyone else have this problem?

Fashion Designer
    I really cant believe how much I've been struggling through this tournament in comparison to the last that I flew through and it being so identical I just cant wrap my brain around it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Why oh why can't i defeat Pisces. Struggling for 2,5 days now. I started so good, and this is my punishment? Tried Autumn, Winter, Dark, Rainbow, Valentine, Christmas, but nothing seems to work. Last time valentine did the job, but now it let me down.
    Any luck beating Pisces yet? I'm stuck on it now n just wondering if u were finally able to beat it. I tried Autumn, valentine and sea/dark so far.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast