Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leader board event

S8 just keep shooting themselves in the foot. Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Welp... Where are all the dragons? There used to be about 5 dragons milestones, of which two newly released, and a grand prize. Now we have 3 total, one is a recent re-release and the other two are unobtainable for a big number of players?
    Haha, surely you are jesting when you suggest that this game is about dragons as all I see now is a huge cash cow for the developers, maybe we should change the name of this game to Cash Cow Story, teehee!

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Haha, surely you are jesting when you suggest that this game is about dragons as all I see now is a huge cash cow for the developers, maybe we should change the name of this game to Cash Cow Story, teehee!
    Great idea hahahaha

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by argo77 View Post
    I can home from work and saw the leader board event had stated. I hatched some eggs and harvested some food. I then saw there was no event symbol on the right of my screen. I re started the I pad and the event appeared. The problem is I have no points for everything I initially completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    When you log into the game, the event will place you into a group which can take up to a minute. If you take actions before you are matched, you may not accumulate points.
    Original question has been answered. Closing thread since it has now gone off topic .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12