Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Since seeing the posts re no bonus points for hatching I watched carefully today and I’m not receiving them either. Unfortunately I haven’t kept a record of what’s been hatched since event started till I read this string. Obviously I am too trusting. I’m also receiving 99 for quests no matter what length. My quest dragon is L4 - perhaps points increase once I level up to 7??
    Nope....my quest dragon is up to level 10 and I have only gotten 99 points.

Fashion Designer
    Same with other players, been getting 99 points for both 3-hr and 8-hr quests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Nope....my quest dragon is up to level 10 and I have only gotten 99 points.
    My dragon has been level 10 for every quest so I agree that this isn't a factor.

@ MODS: Could this issue regarding Quests not dropping more than 99 LB points be flagged over to the team?

The amount of points one should be based on which Quest we do, with the 3 hour quest giving the least, 12 hour giving the most. While I understand that the very high drops will be rare, this surely has to be a bug because not a single player has received more than 99 points from any quest.

Farm Supplier
    Last night I send out chormatic to 12 hrs quest, this morning it came back with 210 GOLD!
    Yes GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Fireball Farm, have a close look when you take the egg off the nest at how many crowns you get, I am sure they are just adding the 2 lots together now!

Was convinced I wasn?t getting them as well but I am sure that?s what is happening.

As for questing for Crowns, I have completed all 3 different quests and have only received 99 crowns each time, why does this not surprise me!

.........Just took Fates off the nest, 5 hours hatch time with 55 Crowns, 15 Crowns for the x3 for time on nest and 40 Crowns for Super Rare!
    You are right, random59. I just got 80'points for Hot Chocolate, so that's 20 times 3 = 60 points for hours of hatching and 20 points for rare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    Last night I send out chormatic to 12 hrs quest, this morning it came back with 210 GOLD!
    Yes GOLD.
    Wow, congrats! All I have been getting is 99 crowns no matter if it?s a 3,8, or 12 hour quest!

........No sooner had I finished commenting on your post, I went and the 8 hour quest had ended!

I was dumbstruck the quest had given me 210 gold also, wasn?t thinking didn?t take a snap before or after, gold went up by 210, no reset and I was back to my normal gold and I don?t believe I received any crowns either!

This game has so many glitches and it is not funny anymore! I am ready to walk away if they get too regular! Show some accountability please!
    Last edited by random59; 09-10-18 at 01:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    Yes GOLD.
    Lucky you...i wish my dragon would come back with some gold!

Nightclub Owner
    I'm glad someone's getting results from the Quests, myself and the group I exchange info with have yet to see anything other than 99 LB Points. It's a great idea, the quests for points, but so far it's just another thing in this LB that's not working properly. S8 seriously needs to have a Quality Control group that tests these things out beforehand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm glad someone's getting results from the Quests, myself and the group I exchange info with have yet to see anything other than 99 LB Points. It's a great idea, the quests for points, but so far it's just another thing in this LB that's not working properly. S8 seriously needs to have a Quality Control group that tests these things out beforehand.
    The thing that bothers me is the unbalanced system of achieving points. If some players are lucky enough to successfully breed the dragon on the first try, they get to send it off for questing immediately to gather points, while other players who may take the maximum amount of time to either successfully breed it or gain enough craftable material, will lose out on all those days where others are gaining tons of LB points :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow, congrats! All I have been getting is 99 crowns no matter if it?s a 3,8, or 12 hour quest!

........No sooner had I finished commenting on your post, I went and the 8 hour quest had ended!

I was dumbstruck the quest had given me 210 gold also, wasn?t thinking didn?t take a snap before or after, gold went up by 210, no reset and I was back to my normal gold and I don?t believe I received any crowns either!

This game has so many glitches and it is not funny anymore! I am ready to walk away if they get too regular! Show some accountability please!
    Same thing happened to me yesterday or the day before. I completed the 12 hour quest and got 216 gold. Shortly thereafter, it was gone. Funny how they're able to retrofit glitches that benefit us but not the other way around
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast