Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I keep telling them it's too many things they're squeezing into one little screen. This is why the wheel is hard to spin at higher levels. I experience difficulty spinning the wheel on my higher level account and one touch spinning on my lower level accounts too. It has nothing to do with internet connectivity as all accounts are played on the same device with the same internet.
    Trying to spin the wheel on my older Android phone was absolutely atrocious. The only way I was able to do it was when someone here was kind enough to give me a tip of trying to use a finger from both hands to slowly spin it. Players shouldn't even *have* to do something like that just to get the bloody thing to function properly.

And yeah, I've been saying for ages how the clutter is just ridiculous. This is now the second time I have entered the arena while the points have taken their sweet time to pop up from the bottom of the screen. Having accidentally hit one of the pop ups, it boots me out of the arena and into the inventory menu, but recognizes it as if I had won/lost a battle in the arena, so it's now on cooldown. I did this once during the previous tournament as well. So stupid and frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Those players who are always high on the leaderboards have deep pockets and are willing showering S8 with their money so that S8 may continue to employ teams of artists, developers, coders, testers, etc to maintain and improve the game you are playing for free.

Maybe you do toss S8 an odd coin or two but without these "*****ING" big spenders you'd be complaining about advertisements that keep popping up every minute.

So, I think a little respect is called for.
    Players who spend real money are, of course, not *****ing. They play by the rules and have fun and that is why anyone should play the game. Yes, they deserve respect. I personally can?t afford to spend my money on the game, so I know that if I am in a room with people who do, I have minimal chance to defeat them, so I set my own goals. That works for me and I don?t get angry or frustrated with my fellow players. What does get me angry and frustrated though is S8. Yes, they do employ people for their product, yet the same problems are continually showing up and they seldom admit it. For example, my wife has two islands and the latest android device. On her large island, a level 198, she has trouble getting a keyboard, crashing when she gathers coins or visits others. Yet on her small island, she has none of those problems. She uses the same devise, and the same WiFi connection. The only difference is the size of the island. Still, S8 tells her that her device is inadequate and that she needs to check with her internet provider as she has connection problems. That is just one example of how S8’s team of developers, testers etc operates. I don’t think it would be difficult to discover others. So, yes, anyone who plays the game and plays by the rules does deserve respect, whether they spend real money or not. In my opinion, S8 could do a much better job with their testing and at least own up to their own shortcomings.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know when will the sale for Arcane Air habitat will end? Thank you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    That's totally different than what I've experienced. My island is level 200, all land cleared and full of habitats and dragons except for the runestone area, and the wheel usually spins with no problems at all. It's even an older device, an iPad 3 running 9.3.5. Every once in a while (on maybe 4-5 occasions, total) the wheel won't spin no matter what touch or flick I use. Then, the next day, it's back to normal. Sometimes it's fine after just a few hours.
    I'd think if it were a problem with too much stuff moving on screen, it would always refuse to spin. I keep adding more dragons and haven't stored any away.
    Most recently, when I have had a problem, it was when the phone I use as a hotspot has been throttled (we axed the crappy ISP several months ago). But not always. It's throttled now (ugh) and my wheel has been working fine.
    The game is just a hot mess, I think. Maybe servers keep conking out? I remember times in the past where several players were reporting the issue at the same time.
    I think I have read that there were less problems w older iPad, so u may b a lucky one there. I use Android and it has 2gig memory and still issues, even more w all the crown pop ups.

I believe the coding for iOS version is in Apple type language and totally different from Android coding which is why it took them a long time to incorporate Apple features into Android version of game. And that's why there could be different problems for different devices, over and above any common server problems from S8.

But bottom line, I agree with you, It's a hot mess. And S8 refuses to acknowledge that. Notice with every mistake that they fix, we see a post that says...issue resolved...i don't think I ever have seen S8 actually say...we fixed our mistake!!!

There are so many posts about spins being impossible yet S8 says It's working properly. But they never tell us how they actually confirm this. If they play on Stormies level96 island w an ipad....that wouldn't be a true test....unfortunately w all the errors we've seen, I don't think they know how to test. Sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Does anyone know when will the sale for Arcane Air habitat will end? Thank you!
    I assume the sale will end in a couple of hours when the leaderboard finishes. Usually these deals stay around for 1 week and it started at the same time as the leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    I made it to the final milestone, for the first time ever, I think. Plenty of time to spare too. I was 2nd in my league throughout the week but now several have gone past and are 2000+ ahead, so I'm going to give up on getting the final prize. Better luck next time. But I'm happy I was able to finish the event without spending gold!

Executive Chef
    Has anyone looked at the Global LeaderBoard. Too funny.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I just looked after reading your post -- I've never seen so many tied for first before, it's great! Though I do worry that so much tying might push s8 to come up with some workaround to prevent this in future.

Fashion Designer
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!! That is too hilarious!
    Last edited by Passera; 09-14-18 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Deleted stupid question

Executive Chef
    Have you looked at their wall? Such a stressful thing to try and do.

S8 would be better off looking at prize ranges in addition to milestones. Something to go after that entices gold spending - like over 150k points gets xyz (equivalent of the current first prize). It'll still take lots of gold to do it, but could encourage more people to go all in after hitting the milestones.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast