Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Conjured Champions Leaderboard

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysmom614 View Post
    Do I have to put in a ticket for it??
    If you had the gold pop up you should of gotten the habitat in your storage.

If you had the gold glitch and did not get the habitat ( see post 1), try force closing your game and look for habitat again.
    If you still did not get it, contact support for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Although not a fan of the Global LB concept, I love the fact that the top players/spenders are tying their scores! More winners is always great. For the ridiculous amount of money those people are spending, they all deserve the rewards (which, do the rewards even equal or replace what they are spending?)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Although not a fan of the Global LB concept, I love the fact that the top players/spenders are tying their scores! More winners is always great. For the ridiculous amount of money those people are spending, they all deserve the rewards (which, do the rewards even equal or replace what they are spending?)
    I don't see how the rewards could possibly equal what they are paying. Some people just like to win or get a title or a trophy, I guess. Most of my trophies (not that there are many) stay in storage since there is so little room for decos.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I don't see how the rewards could possibly equal what they are paying. Some people just like to win or get a title or a trophy, I guess. Most of my trophies (not that there are many) stay in storage since there is so little room for decos.
    I agree Phoenix. The dragon itself is 1400 gold and I'm pretty sure some are spending at least 10 times the amount of money for the dragon and the essence when all they had to do was buy the amount of gold needed and buy them from the market, SMH.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I agree Phoenix. The dragon itself is 1400 gold and I'm pretty sure some are spending at least 10 times the amount of money for the dragon and the essence when all they had to do was buy the amount of gold needed and buy them from the market, SMH.
    No kidding. I didn't think about the cost of buying the dragon outright. 1400 gold. That's what? $40 or $50? (can't remember, haven't bought gold in ages). I imagine some of them have lots of GPDs --or most of them, since they are obviously willing to dump a bunch of cash and GPDs are the smartest buy in the game. That racks up a fair amount of gold every day. Used in combination with Bingo boosts, GPD gold can add a lot of points for "free." I'm curious as to what the actual, new cash lay-out for 150,000+ points is?
    Like Phoenix, all my LB trophies sit in storage (and likely always will).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you had the gold pop up you should of gotten the habitat in your storage.

If you had the gold glitch and did not get the habitat ( see post 1), try force closing your game and look for habitat again.
    If you still did not get it, contact support for assistance.
    Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you! I loathe asking folks to do those generic troubleshooting steps, but I can confirm the feature is working correctly so this is the best advice for the description of the issue.
    It's funny that on my level 197 island I can struggle like others, trying to get wheel to spin and then switch to my smaller level 90 island, using same tablet and get it to spin first time almost every time.... so doesn't sound like my internet connection, sounds more like a game issue with memory usage and size of island and all the graphics that go with it.

So I find it hard to believe that you can confirm the wheel is working as intended...just what did you do, test to confirm It's working properly?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    It's funny that on my level 197 island I can struggle like others, trying to get wheel to spin and then switch to my smaller level 90 island, using same tablet and get it to spin first time almost every time.... so doesn't sound like my internet connection, sounds more like a game issue with memory usage and size of island and all the graphics that go with it.

So I find it hard to believe that you can confirm the wheel is working as intended...just what did you do, test to confirm It's working properly?
    I keep telling them it's too many things they're squeezing into one little screen. This is why the wheel is hard to spin at higher levels. I experience difficulty spinning the wheel on my higher level account and one touch spinning on my lower level accounts too. It has nothing to do with internet connectivity as all accounts are played on the same device with the same internet.
    I've suggested many times to create a second island on a second screen to make the game smoother but I guess the "failure" of the Arctic Isles made the developers not want to do the idea which makes no sense as it would improve the game experience for everyone and "crashes" would be reduced by at least 70%.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Although not a fan of the Global LB concept, I love the fact that the top players/spenders are tying their scores! More winners is always great. For the ridiculous amount of money those people are spending, they all deserve the rewards
    How awesome, that even for an event where S8 tries to set up all players against each other, 6 top spenders can agree to tie up and win together. To me it speaks of human nature, and how we evolutionary have succeedet as a flock.

They still have to spend heaps, so S8 get their money, which benefits us all. In my LB, I have a high spender (not top 6), and while I thus have no chance of winning, his/hers points have given good spins for me, easily carrying me to the last milestone. All in all, it makes me hate LB events a little less

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post

That's totally different than what I've experienced. My island is level 200, all land cleared and full of habitats and dragons except for the runestone area, and the wheel usually spins with no problems at all. It's even an older device, an iPad 3 running 9.3.5. Every once in a while (on maybe 4-5 occasions, total) the wheel won't spin no matter what touch or flick I use. Then, the next day, it's back to normal. Sometimes it's fine after just a few hours.
    I'd think if it were a problem with too much stuff moving on screen, it would always refuse to spin. I keep adding more dragons and haven't stored any away.
    Most recently, when I have had a problem, it was when the phone I use as a hotspot has been throttled (we axed the crappy ISP several months ago). But not always. It's throttled now (ugh) and my wheel has been working fine.
    The game is just a hot mess, I think. Maybe servers keep conking out? I remember times in the past where several players were reporting the issue at the same time.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-12-18 at 11:59 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast